• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Up Vs. Down Hosting Queue

Rainbow Cloud

Spy, Treasure Hunter, Jewel Thief
Reaction score
I would like to relinquish my position in the queue to the next person. Apologies for not doing this sooner.
No problem, I'll update the queue :)

As Zexy has relinquished his position in the queue, @MassiveShock11 is next in line to host Version 75 and start the next game.

Max1996

Dusk Wolf Pokémon
Reaction score
I'd like to have my name added to the list for v88, as soon as v76 concludes.

Rainbow Cloud

Reaction score
dibs on v90
Added you to the queue.
The version you host could end up being an earlier version than v90 though if other hosts currently in the queue are unavailable when their turn comes around.

Last edited:

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
OoooOOOooh! A queue! I must join it.
British in me speaking. Sorry.

Anyway, sign me up for v91. I'll probably be dead by then but let's be optimistic, huh? So the closer the better.

Tag365

Reaction score
What happens if I just start an Up Vs. Down game without permission? Does it get deleted? What's the point of this queue? I don't get it.

Rainbow Cloud

Reaction score
What happens if I just start an Up Vs. Down game without permission? Does it get deleted? What's the point of this queue? I don't get it.
Yes an Up or Down game posted without permission would be closed and archived.

The reason for the queue is that to avoid confusion we decided that we would only have one active Up vs Down game running at a time and the queue was introduced as a fairer way of deciding who would be hosting the games and when.

I can add you to the queue if you would like to host a game?

Tag365

Reaction score
How did you come to the conclusion of making that rule in the first place?

Rainbow Cloud

Reaction score
How did you come to the conclusion of making that rule in the first place?
The rule about not having more than one UvD thread at once is just the rule about not having duplicate versions of the same game.

The rules about the hosting queue came about because there was a high demand of people wishing to host future games but no orderly or fair way to decide who would go next. The queue was brought in to resolve this, it's not a perfect system as it can take time for each host's turn to come around, but it's a much fairer system overall.

Sightnado

Mysterious Tornado
Reaction score
I've just changed my name from APkMnTrainer to Seasonal Deerling, so please update that on the queue for v81.

Sightnado

Mysterious Tornado
Reaction score
MegaPod now has 47 hours and 20 minutes to post UvD 79. That's certainly more than enough.