• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Up Vs. Down Hosting Queue

Reminder about Mini-Modding

Rainbow Cloud

Hippogriff/Seapony
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Just a reminder that the moderators check the queue thread regularly and follow and apply the rules fairly as required. If you believe we've missed or aren't aware of something you can contact any of the Fun & Games moderators with your queries. Please don't call out other users or try to enforce the rules youself though as this could be seen as mini-modding which falls under Irrelevant/Repetitive posts.

Thanks

Wispy Willow

Ducks
Reaction score
yo just a heads up that im not going to host v84, and would like to be taken off the list to not inconvenience anyone k thx bi

Last edited:

Tag365

Reaction score
There's a rule disallowing duplicate versions of the same game? I did not know that. Also, I won't be active enough to do this thing on time so... guess I won't actually be entering this queue.

Rainbow Cloud

Hippogriff/Seapony
Reaction score
There's a rule disallowing duplicate versions of the same game? I did not know that. Also, I won't be active enough to do this thing on time so... guess I won't actually be entering this queue.
It's no longer mentioned in the current version of the rules but there was a guideline about checking if a game already exised before posting a new thread to avoid duplicate topics. I think this has been left out of the current rules by mistake but will look into adding it back in as we do still generally merge or close duplicate game threads.

Last edited:

ReturnofMCH

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
May I drop myself to the bottom of the queue? I haven’t decided on a theme and I doubt I’ll be an active host

Rainbow Cloud

Hippogriff/Seapony
Reaction score
Been quite a long time since I've hosted one of these, signing myself up for V91 :D