• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up Vs. Down Hosting Queue

Reminder about Mini-Modding
Hey everyone :)

Just a reminder that the moderators check the queue thread regularly and follow and apply the rules fairly as required. If you believe we've missed or aren't aware of something you can contact any of the Fun & Games moderators with your queries. Please don't call out other users or try to enforce the rules youself though as this could be seen as mini-modding which falls under Irrelevant/Repetitive posts.

Thanks

yo just a heads up that im not going to host v84, and would like to be taken off the list to not inconvenience anyone k thx bi

Last edited:
There's a rule disallowing duplicate versions of the same game? I did not know that. Also, I won't be active enough to do this thing on time so... guess I won't actually be entering this queue.

There's a rule disallowing duplicate versions of the same game? I did not know that. Also, I won't be active enough to do this thing on time so... guess I won't actually be entering this queue.
It's no longer mentioned in the current version of the rules but there was a guideline about checking if a game already exised before posting a new thread to avoid duplicate topics. I think this has been left out of the current rules by mistake but will look into adding it back in as we do still generally merge or close duplicate game threads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom