• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

up vs down v 40! 7.8/10 too much evil (IGN vs Gamespot)

who should host next?

• Enzap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rainbow Cloud

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Max1998

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • MatrixChap

• Mathematical Enigma (what my username will be in 3... 2... 1...)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Scarlet Sky

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • someone else

• Zexy (this choice was added later)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
two mainstream gaming news sites
one is known for not doing their research and assigning people from another division to write biased reviews
the other for never writing anything above 6.0 and having trolls that rival 4chan in terms of the flame wars.
either way, both are equally matched, so who's the lesser of two evils?
find out today!
oh yeah, and here are the rules:

- The game starts at 250.
- 7.8/10 too much IGN can only count down with the goal of reaching 0.
- Gamespot's trolls can only count up with the goal of reaching 500.
- Players can choose to play for either team but you cannot change teams after you have chosen.
- No ping-ponging rule applies, which means you cannot make another post in the thread until at least two other users have made a post since you last posted.
- much to my chagrin, no one seems to like my tie rule, so it's gone for good in my games.

7.8/10 too much IGN
returnofmastercrazyhand

Gamespot's trolls

247 IGN because GameSpot is linked to GameFaqs and I got Permabanned from there..

242 I used Gamespot before anything else and I love how Chrono Cross is on its perfect score list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom