• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up vs. Down v81: Dogs vs. Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sightnado

Ya-ha-ha! You found me!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Welcome back to our eighty-first round of Up vs. Down, this time hosted by Seasonal Deerling! (that would be me) This time we'll be pitting the two most common pets against each other: Cats vs. Dogs! Cats will count down to 0, Dogs will count up to 500. We'll start at 250, as usual.

• Tag me when you join so I can put you on the list.
  • You have to wait for two other people to post after your previous post to post again.
  • You can't switch sides, once you chose a side, you have to stay on that side.
  • Have fun!
I'll go cats.
Cats
Seasonal Deerling
Icy Wind
KenderCharmeleon
Ereshkigal
Squid-chan
Jyo
Moon Umbreon
Fluttershy of Light
Dogs
PikaPika42
NMLewis
Rainbow Cloud
MegaPod
DarthWolf

Last edited:
You're both on the list.

Two hundred and thirty-eight

(Three consecutive numbers in the Fibbonaci sequence)

Meow! (Where are the dogs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom