• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up vs Down v85 - Day vs Night (Eeveelutions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi, and welcome to the 85th version of Up vs Down! And here's your host, Moon Umbreon! And Umbreon, as well as the other Gen II Eeveelution, Espeon, is the theme for this UvD.
196MS.png
Rules
197MS.png
  1. All standard Bulbagarden & F&G rules apply.
  2. The Day Eeveelutions aim to raise the count up to 500, while the Night Eeveelutions aim to bring it down to 0. You can only count up or down one at a time.
  3. On your first post, you can choose to side with the Day Eeveelutions or the Night Eeveelutions, but once you've chosen, you cannot switch sides, so please choose wisely! Don't forget to mention me, @Moon Umbreon, in your first post here. That way, I know to add you to the OP.
  4. No ping ponging. Once you post here, you must wait until at least two other members have posted until you can post again.
  5. Have fun!
  6. I may or may not have copied the instructions from my previous UvD... :p
Day Eeveelutions
@Icy Wind
@Chibster
@Dragostea D'Entei
Night Eeveelutions
@MegaPod

@Rainbow Cloud
@Max1996
@Moon Umbreon
@Ereshkigal