• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up vs Down v86 - Not Squidding around

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, I liked when we managed to bring it down by like 10 at one point
Hopefully future Up Vs Down, have new rules that require alternating teams when joining or something for the sake of fairness

Congrats Bloopers, and thanks to the members of team Inkay for giving them them the best battle we could.

Hopefully future Up Vs Down, have new rules that require alternating teams when joining or something for the sake of fairness
I think a team restriction/allocation was tried once but it never really worked and wasn't popular because players couldn't play for their preferred teams. Giving the freedom to join your favourite team regardless of numbers can result in unbalanced games sometimes but think it's probably still the least bad option overall and it doesn't always end up unbalanced.

Just remembered, I was planning to revive this old tradition of the game now the feature is available again since the forum upgrade.

Top 10 Posters:
  1. LazySpy (Inkay's Topsy-Turvy Team) - 196
  2. MegaPod (Blooper's Inky Ensemble) - 189
  3. Icy Wind (Blooper's Inky Ensemble) - 150
  4. Sultan of Skook (Inkay's Topsy-Turvy Team) - 126
  5. Moon Umbreon (Blooper's Inky Ensemble) - 117
  6. Rainami (Blooper's Inky Ensemble) - 102
  7. Chidamari Sketch (Blooper's Inky Ensemble) - 69
  8. ZinnLav (Inkay's Topsy-Turvy Team) - 38
  9. Rainbow Cloud (Inkay's Topsy-Turvy Team) - 32
  10. Dragostea D'Entei (Blooper's Inky Ensemble) - 9
(Posts after the 500 post not included)