• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up vs Down v93 - Baby Mice and Squirrels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Welcome to the 93rd version of Up vs Down! This time featuring two cute little Electric types, Pichu and Pachirisu!

Ani172MS.png
Rules
Ani417MS.png

1. All standard Bulbagarden and F&G rules apply.
  2. Pichu's Tiny Mice aim to raise the count up to 500, while Pachirisu's Squirrels aim to bring it down to 0. You can only count up or down one at a time.
  3. On your first post, you can choose to side with Pichu's Tiny Mice or Pachirisu's Squirrels, but once you've chosen, you cannot switch sides, so please choose wisely! Don't forget to mention me, @Vulpix037, in your first post here. That way, I know to add you to the OP.
  4. No ping ponging. Once you post here, you must wait until at least two other members have posted until you can post again.
  5. Have fun!
Pichu's Tiny Mice
@Vulpix037
@Foxy Vee
@chibighost
@vmario
@Contrainer
@ChillinMcMillan
@Giri

Pachirisu's Squirrels
@AussieEevee
@rango