• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up vs Down version 97: Let's Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welcome to the latest edition of Up vs Down. In this version of the game, we've going back a couple of years to the release of the Let's Go pair of games... a reboot/remake of Pokemon Yellow.

The two games starred everyone's favourite electric mouse, Pikachu and everyone's favourite evolution king fox, Eevee, as starters.

lets-go-pikachu-lets-go-eevee-169.jpg

But before we do that, let's just run down the rules again.

RULES:
  1. All Bulbagarden Forums and Fun & Games rules apply.
  2. The game starts at 250, and depending on their team, they can increase or decrease the count by 1.
  3. Pikachu's Pals must count up to 500, while Eevee's pack must count down to 0.
  4. No ping-ponging. Before posting again, please wait until at least two people have posted after your last post.
  5. If it has been a week or more without any activity, either of the two last posters may post again to get the game moving again.
  6. To keep track of who joins which team, please ping me @Snowy so I can update this post and list your name under your team.
  7. And most importantly... have fun!

Pikachu's Pals
1. @Rainbow Cloud
2. @Nicolas721
3. @ReturnofMCH
4. @dawn dusk
5. @Toxtricity
6. @NMLewis
7. @CoolUmut77
8. @L4PR4S
9. @vmario

Eevee's pack
1. @Veez
2. @Snowy
3. @DawningWinds
4. @Max1996
5. @tomb of spirits
6. @empoemperor
7. @MysteryFalls

So without further ado... Let's Go!

Last edited:

Finally I can pick a side again
Still staying with the Vees
@Snowy

To keep track of who joins which team, please ping me @MassiveShock11 so I can update this post and list your name under your team.
@MassiveShock11 Team Eevee. Sorry if you don't get the ping from this Snowy. Also sorry if MassiveShock gets the ping this is the first time I've tried pinging someone with the @ and someone else's username so I'm not sure how the forums will respond.

• Staff
@MassiveShock11 Team Eevee. Sorry if you don't get the ping from this Snowy. Also sorry if MassiveShock gets the ping this is the first time I've tried pinging someone with the @ and someone else's username so I'm not sure how the forums will respond.

Ooops. I just copied the rules over from MassiveShock's game, and forgot to change that.

Vee continues

the Vee we shall go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom