• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Upcoming ComiXology-Amazon Kindle Merge

Tyler53841

Reaction score
Within the next few weeks on a date that has not been specified yet, Amazon as they bought ComiXology years ago will be shutting down the ComiXology website and redirect that link to a new area set up on Amazon's website. Here is the link: Kindle Comics

Anyone with access to any of VIZ's digital releases related to Pokémon such as Pokémon Adventures or any other comic/manga must merge their ComiXology account with their Amazon account in order to continue to access them on Amazon's Kindle section for their website. Also the ComiXology app will still be active but will undergo a major update when that day comes. As I merged my account when that option became available a long time ago I have nothing to worry about.

Here is the link to the FAQ on ComiXology's website that will have the information on how these changes will be applied for anyone who has questions on what is coming within the last few weeks: https://support.comixology.com/hc/e...239-Comixology-and-Amazon-Team-Up-Information

Apparently this was planned last Fall but was held back until now due to community feedback.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Man, this sucks. I really liked Comixology back in high school. Sad to see them fully subsumed into the Amazon blob.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom