• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Upcoming episodes preview

Possibly the upcoming episodes:

5/17 #75「カプ・ブルル!ぐーたらモー特訓!!」
旅の途中で特訓を積むことにしたサトシは、島で出会った処女・アセロラの導きで、
この土地の守り神である伝説のポケモン、カプ・ブルルのもとを訪れるが……。
松井亜弥 傳沙織 傳沙織 一石小百合、山崎玲愛

5/24 #76「スーパー決戦!ピカチュウVSミミッキュ!!」
パートナーとポケモンが協力して繰り出す「Zワザ」を遂に会得したムサシたち。
これで、長年追い続けてきたピカチュウをようやく手に入れられると大喜びする。
彼等は早速、サトシを相手にバトルを挑むのだが、彼もまた特訓を積んだことで
以前よりも強くなっていた。
藤咲淳一 上野史博 関野昌弘 篠原隆

5/31 #77「クチナシの大試練!ルガルガン覚醒!!」
クチナシは、しまめぐりに挑戦するサトシに「大試練」を課す。その内容は、
1匹のポケモンで3匹ポケモンを連続して倒すというものだった。
サトシはいっしょに特訓を乗り越えた「オオカミポケモン」のルガルガンと
大試練に挑む。
米村正二 毛利和昭 樋口香里 大西雅也

6/07 #78「激突ウルトラビースト!ドンドンバチバチ大作戦!!」
冨岡淳広 浅田裕二 浅田裕二 岩根雅明、志村泉

My Japanese and English both aren't confident enough to fully translate these to something that'd make sense to anyone but me, but it looks like 75 is Ash training with Tapu Bulu, 76 is the Mimikyu vs. Pikachu showdown (since now they both have Z-Moves), 77 is Nanu's grand trial, and 78 is Ultra Beasts.

Last edited:
I wondering if episode 78 featuring Ultra Beasts is going to be Guzzlord since Nanu have a nightmare haunted by that Monstrous during the day of his officer life.

Edit: Opps, probably definitely not going to happens. But I can tell, that episode is not featuring one, but two Ultra Beasts appear at the same time. I wondering isn't going to Pheromosa and Xurkitree. If not, then I wonder who it is.

Translations by Adamant:

May 17th: SM75 - Kapu-Bulul! Intense Slacker Training!!
Satoshi has decided to get some training done during his journey, so he has Acerola, a girl he met on the island, guide him to the local guardian deity, the legendary Pokémon Kapu-Bulul. However...

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 傳沙織 (Saori Den)
Episode Director 傳沙織 (Saori Den)
Animation Director 一石小百合 (Sayuri Ichiishi)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rena Yamazaki)

May 24th: SM76 - The Decisive Super Battle! Pikachu VS Mimikkyu!!
Musashi and the others have finally mastered "Z-Moves", which are unleashed through partner and Pokémon working together. They are overjoyed: Now they'll finally be able to get their hands on Pikachu, which they've been chasing after for so many years. They immediately challenge Satoshi to a battle... but he's also been training, and is now stronger than before.

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 関野昌弘 (Masahiro Sekino)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

May 31st: SM77 - Kuchinashi's Grand Trial! The Awakening of Lugarugan!!
Kuchinashi assigns the Island Pilgrim Satoshi a "Grand Trial". The trial involves defeating three Pokémon in a row using only a single Pokémon. Satoshi takes the Grand Trial on together with the "Wolf Pokémon" Lugarugan, whom he has just overcome stern training together with.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 毛利和昭 (Kazuaki Mōri)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

June 7th: SM78 - Ultra Beast Clash! Operation: Rumble Crash!!
Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom