• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Upcoming Episodes Preview

Korrina's coming back, continuity confirmed

It's not simple continuity either, it's pretty deep continuity.

We can ignore most of the continuity so far being cameos or even references to first generation.

This is deep continuity because Korrina had a big role with Ash in the Kalos region, and if that's her speaking in the preview, then she definitely knows who Ash is.

It's not simple continuity either, it's pretty deep continuity.

We can ignore most of the continuity so far being cameos or even references to first generation.

This is deep continuity because Korrina had a big role with Ash in the Kalos region, and if that's her speaking in the preview, then she definitely knows who Ash is.
Yeah, that pretty much explained a lot, that Korrina have a score with Ash that haven't settle. Glad to see the Mega Evolve still a very popular mechanic after two generation.

For a better quality of the trailer:

Interesting segments.
Riolu is confirmed for Ash. I think he also gets Sobble (He talks during that Sobble segment)
Morpeko is most likely the culprit that ate all the food. Most likely go's to Gou, since he talks during it. Beautifly also confirmed for him.
Korrina returning is interesting, since it might lead to Ash getting his own Mega Ring from Gurkinn and Korrina returning might also be a set-up for more Kalos gym leaders returning with Mega Evolutions.
I would say that the Galarian Farfetch'd is either Bea's or it go to Gou.
Sonia doesn't seem to be the professor yet, which for me also indirectly confirms professor Magnolia debut at some point as well. Imo, i am gonna say Sonia will debut in Kanto, researching the Kantonian Slowpokes.

I also wonder if Korrina vs Ash is a PWC match and that will be his first loss.

Yeah, that pretty much explained a lot, that Korrina have a score with Ash that haven't settle. Glad to see the Mega Evolve still a very popular mechanic after two generation.

For a better quality of the trailer:

Wow, Galarian Fafetch'd, Korrina, Professor Sonia and Galar's Gym Leaders already? This series is going to be great this year! Oh, they even reused Korrina's battling pose from the Episode 44 when Ash had a gym battle with her in the XY series; how nostalgic.

So did ayone recognize any trainers shown from the master rank besides Raihan, Lance and Leon?
The other silhouettes didn't look familiar to me.

Very hyped about the upcoming episodes and possible references that will come along. Hopefully Ash gets Sobble. Also, Maybe we will see Dusk Lycanroc soon because it was shown in the ending theme! That would be amazing!

Pocket Monsters 2019 is catching up fast after a boring start of the series.

So did ayone recognize any trainers shown from the master rank besides Raihan, Lance and Leon?
The other silhouettes didn't look familiar to me.

I think they are just generic silhouttes for now, to not spoil any trainer who is on there (They don't need to hide Lance and Raihan anymore, since they are confirmed).

I guess we can put that Ash-won’t-get-any-Galar-starters theory to a rest now, since it’s pretty much confirmed for him now. It’s shown with Riolu and Ash speaks when it’s shown.

I’m guessing Go is getting Morpeko since it appears during Go's segment and is introduced in a focus episode for Go's Pokémon. I wonder who's getting the Galarian Farfetch'd and Slowpoke...

Sonia and Ash might interact about the Eternatus sighting, with her telling him about the legends of Zacian and Zamazenta.

Looks rad af, but the crappy looking animation for the Korrina episode left me a tad bit disappointed.

That looks pretty cool. You only see its feet, but Raihan is battling with his signature Pokémon Duraludon (no surprises there) and it seems like we're gonna see G-Max Duraludon in action as well.

It's great that Ash is going to battle Korrina, here's hoping he will battle other older characters too. What intrigues me is the location of the battle. It appears to be a stadium with an audience and not the Shalour Gym (it looks quite different from the battlefield in the trailer). So either they are having their battle in a big venue, or the Shalour Gym has been redesigned like the Vermilion Gym (which would be really stupid imo, as relatively speaking the Shalour Gym wasn't all that long ago, plus the Gym is in the Tower of Mastery).

Wow, I'm really hyped for where this series is headed. It looks like I was probably wrong about Ash getting Sobble too, or maybe it was just framed oddly and he was talking to Riolu. In any case, this series just won't stop surprising me, and even after setting the bar pretty low in the first 10 episodes. I'm especially excited for some Gym Leader rematches and the reintroduction of Mega Evolution.

I wonder if we're going to see a lot more Kalos/Alola continuity compared to the previous series' (obviously excluding Kanto). Perhaps the writers consider the last two series' recent enough to reference. It would explain why these two regions have been held off on the longest by far. I haven't seen it yet but @JeoDude mentioned Dusk Lycanroc being featured in the ending, also the impending Lumiose City episode just begs a Clemont reunion (he is associated with the main landmark and we know Ash is rematching Gym Leaders). Also, and I hate to bring it up after all this time, the 2020 calendar would finally check out. We see Scorbunny and Pikachu in front, the other two Galar starters, Sylveon (featured in XY) and Alolan Vulpix and Shaymin (featured in SM). Guess we'll find out when Ash finally goes to those regions.

Last edited:
That looks pretty cool. You only see its feet, but Raihan is battling with his signature Pokémon Duraludon (no surprises there) and it seems like we're gonna see G-Max Duraludon in action as well.

It's great that Ash is going to battle Korrina, here's hoping he will battle other older characters too. What intrigues me is the location of the battle. It appears to be a stadium with an audience and not the Shalour Gym (it looks quite different from the battlefield in the trailer). So either they are having their battle in a big venue, or the Shalour Gym has been redesigned like the Vermilion Gym (which would be really stupid imo, as relatively speaking the Shalour Gym wasn't all that long ago, plus the Gym is in the Tower of Mastery).

Maybe its the Kalos League stadium.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom