• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Upcoming Episodes Preview

I watched the preview in 0.25 x speed and here’s what I noticed.
Pikachu is seen in the beginning throwing Pokeballs. Later in the preview Inteleon snipes shots one, this is probably the same episode. Pikachu uses thunderbolt in a gym that looks like Bea’s, so I think he’ll be in the match. Ash also wears gloves which is really cool now that he can finally Mega Evolve a Pokemon. The part where Tsurugi and Asahi are calming down Regirock seems like a Project Mew mission, maybe the same one Goh is wearing that space suit thingy. Also Ash saying Mega Shinka made me cry, it’s a dream come true, journeys is hyping me

I wonder if Ash will also be using Dynamax in his battle against Bea. Unless if there's a specific ruling that prevents it, I don't think Ash using Mega Lucario prevents him from Dynamaxing any of his other Pokemon. Heck, we're already breaking game mechanics by having both of these features appearing in the same battle, so why not go even further by having Ash Dynamax his Mega Lucario?

Honestly, regardless of what people think about past battle gimmicks like Megas and Z-moves, I'm just glad that the anime is keeping them alive instead of throwing them away like what the mainline games did. A Mega vs Dynamax battle is something we'll probably never get to experience in-game, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the Ash vs Bea battle will unfold.

If Ash is using Pikachu and Lucario in a match against Bea, I'm hoping its 3 vs 3 and Sirfetch'd is his last one
Or how about Ash stops using Pikachu in a series that have VERY little focus on him? Ash's battles are few and far between and having them all be 2 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 3 means Ash's new Pokémon are swept under the rug. The fight could have had Mega Lucario, Gengar (Gmax) and Sirfetch'd instead.

Or how about Ash stops using Pikachu in a series that have VERY little focus on him? Ash's battles are few and far between and having them all be 2 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 3 means Ash's new Pokémon are swept under the rug. The fight could have had Mega Lucario, Gengar (Gmax) and Sirfetch'd instead.
He does use Pikachu in this match. The preview proves that.

Not sure if it's just a coloring error, but Ash's clothes in the beginning of the preview video looks slightly different from his usual JN attire. (White T-shirt with blue stripe right under the collar, as opposed to mostly white T-shirt with red stripe on the chest)

Also, it's nice seeing Ash copy the movement of Mega Lucario in battle, kind of reminds me of him doing the same with Ash-Greninja.

Not sure if it's just a coloring error, but Ash's clothes in the beginning of the preview video looks slightly different from his usual JN attire. (White T-shirt with blue stripe right under the collar, as opposed to mostly white T-shirt with red stripe on the chest)
That may be due to the blue box under the shot, Ash’s JN outfit won’t change

Bea battle

Pikachu vs Hawlucha - Hawlucha
Hawlucha vs Sirfetch'd - Sirfetch'd
Sirfetch'd vs Grapploct - Grapploct
Grapploct vs Mega Lucario - Mega Lucario
Mega Lucario vs G-Max Machamp - Mega Lucario

I hope this is gonna be it... because i will be fuming with rage if Sirfetch'd becomes the fall guy in favor of Pikachu and Sirfetch'd needs the revenge against Hawlucha.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom