• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Upcoming Manga Thread

Reaction score
For a manga section, it truely is unloved! Let's talk about some of the upcoming VIZ Media manga here!
(Mods, if this isn't allowed tell me and I'll delete it ASAP)

Current release dates:
Pokemon Adventures: B2W2 Volume 2 (Volume 53) - July 10th
Pokemon Horizons: Volume 1 - July 10th
Pokemon Adventures: SM Mini-Volume 2 - September 11th
Pokemon Horizons: Volume 2 - November 13th
Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You - December 11th

What is Pokemon Horizons? Is it an actual manga from the Pokemon Franchise or an original story from someone using Pokemon as its basis

What is Pokemon Horizons? Is it an actual manga from the Pokemon Franchise or an original story from someone using Pokemon as its basis
Pokemon Horizon is the manga from when Sun and Moon was coming out about the kid and his Rockruff. It's a seperate series from Adventures

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom