• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Upcoming Pokémon Center campaign announced

Dr. Fuji?!
Reaction score
I have taken the liberty of incorporating some newsworthy content on the official Japanese site into a Bulbanews article. I personally feel that it is time some emphasis was put on the vast privileges the Japanese players are fortunate to have, if only to give us English players a good impression of what the future could very well entail.

I would be glad to answer any questions regarding this particular campaign, or more generally, the history of promotions in Japan revolving the RPG Pokémon games.

黒い王様
Reaction score
If you'd like to continue writing such articles, I believe there's a place waiting on the BulbaNews staff for you...

φιλομαθής
Reaction score
And even if not, I think we can trust you to write articles which don't need to be reviewed first.

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
I'm assuming that you have proficient Japanese translation skills. I hate to have everyone replying to this topic pounce on you, but your level of expertise is what Bulbanews needs most. If you're interested in contributing more, let me know.