• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Upcoming XY episodes (Korrina, Hawlucha, Mega Lucario, Diantha, Mega Mawile, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R!ck

Reaction score
A new preview for upcoming XY episodes has been released:

[video=youtube;0wKeVgvAut4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wKeVgvAut4[/video]

Last edited:
Re: Upcoming XY episodes (Korrina, Hawlucha, Mega Lucario, Diantha, Mega Mawile, etc.

So I'm guessing Clemont's dad makes another appearence, or that's another trainers Blaziken.

Two Mega Lucario's just like in the game, hoping Ash get's given one of them.

That Hawlucha is just adorable already.

Glad to see that other people that don't have a high importance have mega evolution's, like that old lady and her Mawile. The game just made it feel like it was only available to the player throughout the majority of the game.

Re: Upcoming XY episodes (Korrina, Hawlucha, Mega Lucario, Diantha, Mega Mawile, etc.

I LOVED this Preview, it was Very Good I thought. Seeing some of these Mega's was Pretty Cool I thought and I'm Curious with Korrina here. All I can say is that this Preview was AWESOMETACULIAR.

I LOVED this Preview, it was Very Good I thought. Seeing some of these Mega's was Pretty Cool I thought and I'm Curious with Korrina here. All I can say is that this Preview was AWESOMETACULIAR.
I've always wondered why you used CAPS with some words and not others. Is it just to emphasize your point or to make it clear to us that you enjoyed it? Either way I like it.

Speaking of which Everyone saw 0:20 - 0:24 right?
Screen+Shot+2013-04-04+at+12.36.34+AM.png
Is that an indirect reference after 15 years or what? xD

HELL YES HAWLUCHA!!!!! So pumped up to see my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon animated!

That Lucario vs Blaziken fight looks kinda Gurren Lagann-ish, definitely looking forward to that.

They're bringing back ketchup after all this time!

HELL YES HAWLUCHA!!!!! So pumped up to see my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon animated!

That Lucario vs Blaziken fight looks kinda Gurren Lagann-ish, definitely looking forward to that.

They're bringing back ketchup after all this time!
This guy get's it!

So Korrina will be a temporary travelling companion. Not too bad.

The Hawlucha clip seems out of place from the rest of the Mega Evolution and Korrina material. I'm thinking that Hawlucha either belongs to her, or it will be a wild one that Korrina catches while she is with Ash and co.

Korrina's Lucario vs. Blaziken seems to be taking place inside Reflection Cave.

The ketchup was the highlight of the preview for me, for reasons already mentioned. I was hoping it would come back in time after it did in the beginning of Hoenn.

The battles look great too, I'm very hyped for new episodes this season, I eagerly await these.

So Korrina will be a temporary travelling companion. Not too bad.

The Hawlucha clip seems out of place from the rest of the Mega Evolution and Korrina material. I'm thinking that Hawlucha either belongs to her, or it will be a wild one that Korrina catches while she is with Ash and co.

Korrina's Lucario vs. Blaziken seems to be taking place inside Reflection Cave.

I agree with everything you said! Korrina catching Hawlucha seems very fitting. As does her traveling with Ash & co.

The Korrina/Mega Evolution/Lucario/Third Badge arc is my favorite time of XY, so I'm so glad its going to be animated. The battles look great, the Pokemon look great, and it looks like the gang will be spending sometime in Shalour City, or at least around there. Here's hoping Ash gets Lucario (but it looks like both Lucario are owned by Korrina and Gurkinn respectively) as his fourth Kalos Pokemon. And I hope the Blaziken belongs to someone else, as I don't want Limon to be following his kids constantly throughout the region.

They brought back ketchup! After all these years! Even better if Pikachu goes crazy for it again. Also, finally Pokepuffs are being featured in the anime. Courtesy of Serena I presume.

P.S.
I hope Mega Mawile actually utilizes physical moves that compliment its Attack stat/Ability rather than some random special move :(

I wonder if Takegami Junki wrote the episode with the ketchup scene? He wrote Episode #42 of Pocket Monster so it would be interesting if he intentionally brought this subject back up.

Hi this is my first post. What I think is how ash gonna handle all about the mega evos? Can't wait to see it...

Hawlucha, Mega Lucario, Mega Mawile, definitely looking forward to the upcoming episodes. It'll be interesting to see how Lucario does against Blaziken and Mega Mawile.

Anyone else notice the two Mega Lucario at 0:17-0:18 both fighting with Bone Rush? Does that look like something out of Star Wars or what?

Are we just going to ignore how ADORABLE it is that Korrina has Pikachu leave his pawprint in a book of hers??? ;____; So she probably has a book like that of many Pokemon she's met on her journey to remember them, and that is SO CUTE.

I am so excited to see Korrina as a traveling companion! In the games she seemed like she had such a fun personality, I hope that carries over. I'm guessing she's going to hang out with them for a while to teach them about Mega Evolution idk

Korrina looks awesome.

Think the Mega Lucario battle from the games will be incorporated but feature the "successor" fighting against her grandfather.
Think Hawlucha is hers already.

Just saying, the ketchup thing was brought back in the second ep of AG, so this is NOT the first time since Kanto they're doing it... I do love it, it's a nice cute quirk of Pika that sadly isn't seen enough (and lmao at using the ketchup for getting its paw print)
Why do people assume Korrina will "temporarily join the cast"? unless I missed something she could just be with them for like 2 eps and then a Gym Battle ep... I do hope she'll stick around for a bit cause I love her design and in game personality

It seems like Korrina may stick around for a bit, judging from the preview:

-Blaziken vs. Lucario in what it looks like Reflection Cave
-Forest episode / Hawlucha introduction (?)
-Mega evolution related stuff (Mega Lucario vs. Mega Lucario)

Probably 2 more episodes including the gym battle and such.

A very unnerving thought just occurred to me: seeing as how all Mega Evolution battles are done by non-main cast characters, is it even plausible that Ash will even get a Mega Ring, let alone perform a single Mega Evolution. (Seriously, it would be total BS when not even the main character is used to promote the main selling point of this Gen).

Lucario vs. Blaziken? JUST AWESOME. 2 of my favourite Pokémon battling it out. The rest also looks very promising.

New pictures.

848104376.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom