• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Update on Chaos Rising

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Just a quick update on Chaos Rising. I've finally managed to get some more work done on the actual series itself, not the sub-documents. I've written about 6 chapters and sent them all to my proofreader. Unfortunately, she hasn't given them back yet, as she not only prefers hard copies (as in physical versions) so she can scribble all the needed changes on it, but she can't leave her home. We had a snow storm yesterday and it caused her road to be iced over. Now, unlike where I live, as I live on a public road, she lives on a private road, and the plow guy who does that street's plowing is... terrible, to put it lightly. He'll only come if the snow reaches 4 inches or higher, he won't sand unless you nag him to, and when he does sand he only does a single layer, and he's lazy about coming out to plow even if it meets all his "requirements". The only reason why they haven't ditched him yet is because of two reasons. 1) The owners of the road get a kickback from him, and 2) said owners are never here in the winter, so they never see the terrible job he does. So, as a result, I can't go down to pick the hard copies of the chapters because of the ice and my car, which is a 19-year old Honda Civic LX, only has front-wheel drive and does horribly on ice.

So, I have to wait to have them delivered to me before I can do any editing, and we have yet to iron that bit out. That's the main reason why no chapters have been posted in a while, as I can't get them until we work out a solution on how to deliver them. Hopefully I can get them back soon so I can finally get some more work done and start posting chapters again, as I know I've been very inactive in that regard. We shall see. That's all for now.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom