• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: [UPDATE] Sandstorm Vivillon for IV Bred Pokémons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbizarre

Lvl 16. Beat that, #635 ! (Avatar made by Okido)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I have almost all the Vivillon patterns available... Except 1 of them : Sandstorm. I'll trade any of the patterns I've mentionned for either female or male 4x31iv Jolly Mold Breaker Hawluchas (mostly males, since I'm starting to run out of females). I can also give out IV Bred Geodudes, all Jolly nature.

I'll be waiting !

Last edited:
Re: Sandstorm & Jungle Patterns Vivillon~

Hello! I can offer a Jungle Vivillon for you as they're my native pattern, I don't mind anything in return.
My FC is 5043-2483-4871 and IGN is Dawn, if you need it.

Got your FC down. Tell me whenever you're going online x)

I have almost all the Vivillon patterns available... Except 2 of them : Sandstorm & Jungle. I've been trying to farm legendaries from the GTS with my 4x31iv Jolly Mold Breaker Hawluchas, but as of Wednesday no luck for getting a Xerneas.

I'll trade any of the patterns I've mentionned for either female or male 4x31iv Jolly Mold Breaker Hawluchas (mostly males, since I'm starting to run out of females). You don't have to ask my FC (mostly because I'm starting to run out of space for them, but here it is anyway : 0216-1196-1513), you can always see me on the Passerby and ask a trade. The in-game name is WILFRID in all caps (old-fashioned all caps ;) ).

I'll be waiting !

I have spare Sandstorm.

I'd take that Hawlucha if you're willing. Also regarding GTS, if you can offer spare rare Vivilon patterns such as Archipielago, Ocean, Sandstorm, Sun (and sometimes Icy Snow and Tundra) you have more possibilities in fishing out a Xerneas.

Gut gut ! I got your FC down.

Thing is, at the GTS I got 4 Xerneas & 1 Yveltal thanks to these Hawluchas (5 Xerneas just now). I only have 3 males & 2 females left though, so I shall keep one for you. Please specify which gender you want :)

Last edited:

Thing is, at the GTS I got 4 Xerneas & 1 Yveltal thanks to these Hawluchas (5 Xerneas just now). I only have 3 males & 2 females left though, so I shall keep one for you. Please specify which gender you want :)

Female, please.

Alright, let's get online ! :D

Sure thing. Take all the time you need :)

I'm online right now! If it doesn't trouble you, can I get a female one? /)_(\

You're lucky, I have only 2 females left :)

No problems ! Your safari is Ice-type, with Bergmite, Snover & Cloyster if you didn't know ;)

I knew, but thanks for that as well, anyway! c:

Sandstorm & Jungle Vivillon patterns get ! Thank you guys / girls :D

This thread can now be closed x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom