• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Updated 12/01] 5-IV Pokémon, 50+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

Ivysaur

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
Hey there. I'm offering IV-bred Pokémon, Pokémon with Hidden Abilities, starters, PokeRus, etc. For the IV-bred ones, I have many different spreads of 3/4 IVs available; if you'd like to know the spreads in particular, I can provide a list of what I have if necessary.

IV Pokémon:

255.png
pokeball.png
Torchic:
Egg Moves: Baton Pass

5 IVs: Adamant 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Speed Boost)
5 IVs: Adamant 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Speed Boost)
4 IVs: Adamant (various available) (Speed Boost)

147.png
quickball.png
Dratini:

4 IVs: Adamant (various available) (Marvel Scale)

004.png
duskball.png
Charmander:

4 IVs: Timid (various available) (Solar Power)
4 IVs: Timid (various available) (Blaze)

133.png
luxuryball.png
Eevee:

5 IVs: Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Anticipation)
4 IVs: (many natures/IV spreads/all abilities available)

183.png
diveball.png
Marill:
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum

4 IVs: Adamant (various available) (Huge Power)

092.png
duskball.png
Gastly:

5 IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Levitate)
4 IVs: Timid (various available) (Levitate)

303.png
duskball.png
Mawile:

4 IVs: Adamant (various available) (Intimidate)
4 IVs: Adamant (various available) (Hyper Cutter)

Friend Safari:
(w/ Hidden Abilities)

Charmeleon
Pikachu
Gloom
Mankey
Doduo
Machoke
Cloyster
Rhydon
Ditto
Magmar
Gyarados
Dragonair

Togepi
Wooper
Teddiursa
Xatu
Sneasel
Piloswine
Magcargo
Shuckle
Forretress
Pupitar

Kirlia
Mawile
Nincada
Loudred
Swalot
Shuppet
Grumpig
Keckleon
Tropius
Metang

Gabite
Luxio
Toxicroak
Spiritomb
Bronzong

Woobat
Zebstrika
Munna
Ferrothorn
Palpitoad
Throh
Boldore
Sawsbuck
Fraxure
Golurk
Lampent
Klang
Excadrill

Quilladin
Braixen
Frogadier
Fletchinder
Dedene
Espurr
Pancham
Hawlucha
Floette
Sliggoo
Noibat
Barbaracle

*I can do requests for a specific nature, gender, ability and the Poké Ball it's caught in.
*I've only listed the most interesting ones I have. If you're looking for something not on the list, feel free to ask and I'll see if I have it.

Miscellaneous:

Kanto Starters
Kalos Starters
X/Y Exclusives
PokéRus (available if requested)
JP Ditto
Synchronize Ralts (all natures)
Dittos (all natures)
Fossils

Looking For:

*4-5 IV Pokémon
*Articuno, Zapdos, Xerneas
*Shinies (hey, worth a shot :p)
*Battle Maison items + Leftovers, Lucky Egg
*X-Exclusive Mega Stones

I listen to all offers, the list above just includes what I'm looking for the most right now. I don't have as much time as I did when the game first came out so please don't feel bad if I decline an offer for something I'd need to breed for and I'm just not too interested in what you're offering. On the other hand, I'm not nearly as picky with Pokémon I already have, or Friend Safari Pokémon that are easy to catch.

Friend Code:

FC: 1203-9389-8130

Last edited:
Re: Safari and IV Bred Pokés

I'd like a Charmeleon. I don't have any IV Bred, but I could get a(n) HA Bulbasaur to trade to you.

I'd like a Timid IV bred Solar Power Charmander.

I can offer you an IV bred Protean Froakie with 3 perfect IV.

@Ivysaur;

Are you interesed in a Regenerator Tangela or HA Shroomish? I'm also currently breeding Abra (currently have one with 3 perfect IV's, but its nature is bad).

Sorry for the late replies, turns out I didn't have as many Charmanders and Dratinis as I thought I did, but I've finally bred some more and have enough now. If you're still interested we can work out a time for later this week.

I'd like a Charmeleon. I don't have any IV Bred, but I could get a(n) HA Bulbasaur to trade to you.

Sounds fine to me. Would you be able to get a female?

Hi I'm interested in the Adamant HA Dratini, I have IV bred HA Goomy if you're interested. I have these available:

31/x/31/x/31/x Modest Level 1 Male
x/x/x/31/31/31 Modest Level 1 Male
31/31/x/31/31/x Modest Level 1 Female

Let me know if we can do a trade, thanks.

If you still have it I'd like the x/x/x/31/31/31 Male one. If that's good with you I can send you a list of the different Dratini IV spreads I have.

I'd like a Timid IV bred Solar Power Charmander.

I can offer you an IV bred Protean Froakie with 3 perfect IV.

@Ivysaur;

Sounds good to me. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll send some different IV spreads for the Charmander and you can pick the one you like.

Are you interesed in a Regenerator Tangela or HA Shroomish? I'm also currently breeding Abra (currently have one with 3 perfect IV's, but its nature is bad).

Abra's fine with me. Nature doesn't really matter. What would you be interested in for it?

Last edited:

i have iv eevee id like gabite friend safari (HA), im also intrested in charmander/charmeleon (HA) and sliggo (HA), i can do any EV training you need or leveling

Sounds fine to me. Would you be able to get a female?
I would, it's just in a normal Poké Ball though, so it would only make a difference if you don't have a ditto.

My friend code is 2423-3186-0682

Sorry for the late replies, turns out I didn't have as many Charmanders and Dratinis as I thought I did, but I've finally bred some more and have enough now. If you're still interested we can work out a time for later this week.

Hi I'm interested in the Adamant HA Dratini, I have IV bred HA Goomy if you're interested. I have these available:

31/x/31/x/31/x Modest Level 1 Male
x/x/x/31/31/31 Modest Level 1 Male
31/31/x/31/31/x Modest Level 1 Female

Let me know if we can do a trade, thanks.

If you still have it I'd like the x/x/x/31/31/31 Male one. If that's good with you I can send you a list of the different Dratini IV spreads I have.
Sorry I've run through my stock of Gooey Goomy but I can go breed some more. I can send you a list when I have them if you'd like.

i have iv eevee id like gabite friend safari (HA), im also intrested in charmander/charmeleon (HA) and sliggo (HA), i can do any EV training you need or leveling

Would you mind providing the IVs on the Eevee (and whether it is female or male)?

I would, it's just in a normal Poké Ball though, so it would only make a difference if you don't have a ditto.

My friend code is 2423-3186-0682

That's fine, my FC's in my sig, I'll be online for a little while now and later on tonight so just drop me a VM when you're free (or if you see me online just request for a trade; my name's Jamil).

Sorry I've run through my stock of Gooey Goomy but I can go breed some more. I can send you a list when I have them if you'd like.

Sure, sounds good.

@Ivysaur; I am definitely still interested. My FC is 4227-1376-9399, name Vivix.

Great, my FC's in my sig, just let me know when you're free and you'd like to trade.

Edit: Sent you a VM with the IV spreads.

I have some 4 IV Eevees if you still have a Charmander available.

Do you have any female/Anticipation/Timid ones (or any combination of the three)?

I have a male with Anticipation. I can try to breed it to get a female if you want.

Yeah, I already have several Male+Anticipation ones, if you could either get a female or a Timid one with Anticipation that'd be great for me. If it's any trouble I could throw in a Dratini with the Charmander if you want.

Abra. Still breeding to get one with perfect IVs in everithing (minus attack). I'm gonna add your FC.

Sounds good, I'll add yours as well.

Do you have any female/Anticipation/Timid ones (or any combination of the three)?

I have a male with Anticipation. I can try to breed it to get a female if you want.

Yeah, I already have several Male+Anticipation ones, if you could either get a female or a Timid one with Anticipation that'd be great for me. If it's any trouble I could throw in a Dratini with the Charmander if you want.

I'll try to get you a female. It might take a while though. Could you hold on to the Charmander for me? And you don't need to throw in the Dratini. I'm fine with just the Charmander.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom