• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Updated 12/01] 5-IV Pokémon, 50+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

Re: [Updated 11/13/13] 5-IV Pokémon, 40+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

Looking for Female Timid Noibat with Infiltrator

I have:

Female Noibat+Frisk/Timid nature (Outstanding Potential Overall)
31 IVS in Sp. Atk
31 IVS in Sp. Def
31 IVS in Speed

Sure, I'll get started on catching it and I'll let you know once I have it.

Nevermind that, I hatched one myself this afternoon. Although I can gift it to you for something else that you already have? Something IV bred? :)

To be honest I wasn't really looking for one, just wanted to help out, and unfortunately for me by the time you posted I had just caught one, lol. Oh well. Thank you though.

I have:

31 IVS in Sp. Atk
31 IVS in Sp. Def
31 IVS in Speed

Nevermind that, I hatched one myself this afternoon. Although I can gift it to you for something else that you already have? Something IV bred? :)

To be honest I wasn't really looking for one, just wanted to help out, and unfortunately for me by the time you posted I had just caught one, lol. Oh well. Thank you though.

THANKS! It literally hatched like 2 hours ago....it was a miracle, I tell you that. For now I'm looking for a female Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash with decent IVS to breed! Specially in Attack, Sp. Defense and Defense.
I already got an Adamant Ditto, but his stats are horrible......

I have:

31 IVS in Sp. Atk
31 IVS in Sp. Def
31 IVS in Speed

THANKS! It literally hatched like 2 hours ago....it was a miracle, I tell you that. For now I'm looking for a female Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash with decent IVS to breed! Specially in Attack, Sp. Defense and Defense.
I already got an Adamant Ditto, but his stats are horrible......

Ah okay, I see. I may start breeding Aegislash soon, so I could let you know once I have some spares if you'd like.

Re: [Updated 11/24/13] 5-IV Pokémon, 40+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

Would you be interested in a 4 IV Jolly Pinsir with four egg moves and a 4 IV Bold Rotom? If you are, I'm interested in a 4 IV Mawile and 4 IV Marill! (Also lots of nice stock you have there.)

Would you be interested in a 4 IV Jolly Pinsir with four egg moves and a 4 IV Bold Rotom? If you are, I'm interested in a 4 IV Mawile and 4 IV Marill! (Also lots of nice stock you have there.)

Sure, both trades sound great (and lol, thanks. :p). Any gender you want in particular for the Mawile/Marill?

Sure, both trades sound great (and lol, thanks. :p). Any gender you want in particular for the Mawile/Marill?

Either gender is fine! Do you have any preference on the gender of the Pinsir?

Nah, either gender works. When would you like to trade?

Nah, either gender works. When would you like to trade?

Now is good for me, if that's ok for you? My FC is 0361-6364-1279 (I see yours in your sig).

Hey there. I'm offering IV-bred Pokémon, Pokémon with Hidden Abilities, starters, PokeRus, etc. For the IV-bred ones, I have many different spreads of 3/4 IVs available; if you'd like to know the spreads in particular, I can provide a list of what I have if necessary.

IV Pokémon:

147.png
Dratini:

5 IVs: Adamant 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Marvel Scale) x1
3-4 IVs: Adamant (various available) (Marvel Scale)

004.png
Charmander:

5 IVs: Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Blaze) x1
3-4 IVs: Timid (various available) (Solar Power/Blaze)

133.png
Eevee:

5 IVs: Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Anticipation) x3
3-4 IVs: (many natures/IV spreads available)

183.png
Marill:
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum

5 IVs: none available
3-4 IVs: Adamant (various available) (Huge Power)

092.png
Gastly:

5 IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Levitate) x1
3-4 IVs: Timid (various available) (Levitate)

303.png
Mawile:

5 IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Intimidate) x1
3-4 IVs: Adamant (various available)

Friend Safari:
(w/ Hidden Abilities)

Charmeleon
Gloom
Mankey
Doduo
Cloyster
Rhydon
Dragonair

Togepi
Sneasel
Piloswine
Shuckle
Forretress
Pupitar

Kirlia
Mawile
Swalot
Shuppet
Grumpig
Tropius
Metang

Gabite
Toxicroak
Spiritomb
Bronzong

Woobat
Zebstrika
Ferrothorn
Sawsbuck
Fraxure
Golurk
Lampent
Klang
Excadrill

Quilladin
Braixen
Fletchinder
Dedene
Espurr
Pancham
Hawlucha
Floette
Sliggoo
Noibat

*I can do requests for a specific nature, gender, ability and the Poké Ball it's caught in.
*I've only listed the most interesting ones I have. If you're looking for something not on the list, feel free to ask and I'll see if I have it.

Miscellaneous:

Kanto Starters
Kalos Starters
X/Y Exclusives
PokéRus (available if requested)
JP Ditto
Synchronize Ralts (all natures)
Dittos (all natures)
Fossils

Looking For:

*Foreign Ditto w/ 3+ IVs
*4-5 IV Pokémon
*Articuno, Zapdos, Xerneas
*Shinies (hey, worth a shot :p)
*Battle Maison items

I listen to all offers, the list above just includes what I'm looking for the most right now. I don't have as much time as I did when the game first came out so please don't feel bad if I decline an offer for something I'd need to breed for and I'm just not too interested in what you're offering. On the other hand I'm not nearly as picky with Pokémon I already have or FS Pokémon that are easy to catch (doesn't mean they're exactly giveaways, lol, just keep offers relatively fair please).

Friend Code:

FC: 1203-9389-8130
Im interested in your pefect dratini, i can gift a 31/31/x/31/31/31 torchic (if my memory is correct), if not, I do have a perfect avalugg,.

Im interested in your pefect dratini, i can gift a 31/31/x/31/31/31 torchic (if my memory is correct), if not, I do have a perfect avalugg,.

Sorry, I'm not really interested in either right now. Thank you though.

Sorry, I'm not really interested in either right now. Thank you though.

Ah, ok,and your welcome.

Hey. I'm interested in some 4IV Dratinis without Sp Atk. If you happen to have any 4IV (No Sp Atk) Adamant, Rough Skin Gibles, I'm interested in those too to save some time. Maybe Charmander, but for now I'm working on Dragons.

I have different combos of 4IVs of the following:

Froakie, Timid, Protean (No Atk)
Fletchling, Adamant, Gale Wings (No Sp Atk)
Venipede, Adamant, Speed Boost (No Sp Atk)
I have one Modest Rotom with 31, x, 31, 31, x, 31

Edited to add...

Got a Dragon Safari and made a couple 5 IV Gabites today. So, don't need them. Pretty much any Dratini would work now that I have the baby 'chomps.

Last edited:

I was wondering if you would be interested in trading your 5IV Charmander in exchange for my 5IV Stunfisk? (31/31/31/x/31/31). I know it's not the ideal battler, but I found it helpful for breeding other Pokemon.

Do you have white or orange Floettes with Symbiosis? If so, I can get you whatever Battle Maison items you want (but it'll take longer for me to get them the more valuable they are :p).

Hey. I'm interested in some 4IV Dratinis without Sp Atk. If you happen to have any 4IV (No Sp Atk) Adamant, Rough Skin Gibles, I'm interested in those too to save some time. Maybe Charmander, but for now I'm working on Dragons.

I have different combos of 4IVs of the following:

Froakie, Timid, Protean (No Atk)
Fletchling, Adamant, Gale Wings (No Sp Atk)
Venipede, Adamant, Speed Boost (No Sp Atk)
I have one Modest Rotom with 31, x, 31, 31, x, 31

Edited to add...

Got a Dragon Safari and made a couple 5 IV Gabites today. So, don't need them. Pretty much any Dratini would work now that I have the baby 'chomps.

Sure. I'm interested in the 4 IV Venipede for the Dratini if that sounds good to you.

I was wondering if you would be interested in trading your 5IV Charmander in exchange for my 5IV Stunfisk? (31/31/31/x/31/31). I know it's not the ideal battler, but I found it helpful for breeding other Pokemon.

Sure, sounds fair. I believe I already have you added, correct?

Do you have white or orange Floettes with Symbiosis? If so, I can get you whatever Battle Maison items you want (but it'll take longer for me to get them the more valuable they are :p).

Unfortunately no, the only Floettes I have access to through FS are blue and red right now. Sorry. :(

Sure, sounds fair. I believe I already have you added, correct?

Correctamundo! I can trade just about whenever, but I may be a little busy tomorrow so if you want to schedule something just let me know!

I have a big question and its bothering me, It is about IV breeding is it possible to breed a full 6 maxed iv pokemon ? if anyone can put my mind at ease that would be great thanks.

Id love a HA gabite/gible! I have 4 iv mareeps,squirtles,claunchers, and bergmite with sturdy.
I also have HA murkrow, Cloyster and Vulpix I didn't see those on your list. My FC is 3668 8127 477.

Oh also I have a perfect female skiddo and Litwick. I also have arons with stealth rock,superpower, and head smash wich are all egg moves

Sorry for the late replies guys, forums were down the last couple of times I tried to log-in, but anyway, hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! :) (and if you're not American, hope you had a great... Thursday. lol)

Correctamundo! I can trade just about whenever, but I may be a little busy tomorrow so if you want to schedule something just let me know!

I was busy all day today too, but I'll be mostly free tomorrow if that works with you?

I have a big question and its bothering me, It is about IV breeding is it possible to breed a full 6 maxed iv pokemon ? if anyone can put my mind at ease that would be great thanks.

Technically yes, but it'd be difficult unless you get really lucky. The best way I think there'd be go about it would be to breed two Pokemon with 5 IVs and equip one with the Destiny Knot and the other with one of the Power items, but even then it'd probably take a while before you one.

Id love a HA gabite/gible! I have 4 iv mareeps,squirtles,claunchers, and bergmite with sturdy.
I also have HA murkrow, Cloyster and Vulpix I didn't see those on your list. My FC is 3668 8127 477.

Oh also I have a perfect female skiddo and Litwick. I also have arons with stealth rock,superpower, and head smash wich are all egg moves

I'm definitely interested in both the 4 IV Mareep and the Clauncher. I can get you the Gabite for one of them, is there anything else you're looking for that I could trade you for the other?

Hello! I could really use a HA Fletchinder.
I can offer any horde HA Pokemon, as well as many HA Friend Safari Pokemon, including Ninetails, Shelgon, and Lampent.
I also have a few 3-4 perfect IV Bulbasaur w/ Giga Drain, if you prefer.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom