• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Updated 12/01] 5-IV Pokémon, 50+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

Re: [Updated 11/24/13] 5-IV Pokémon, 40+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

I have a big question and its bothering me, It is about IV breeding is it possible to breed a full 6 maxed iv pokemon ? if anyone can put my mind at ease that would be great thanks.

Technically yes, but it'd be difficult unless you get really lucky. The best way I think there'd be go about it would be to breed two Pokemon with 5 IVs and equip one with the Destiny Knot and the other with one of the Power items, but even then it'd probably take a while before you one.

Cuase when i was breeding charmanders i recieved a full 6 iv charmander and i wasnt sure if it was possible to do

I was busy all day today too, but I'll be mostly free tomorrow if that works with you?

Yep, that works! I should be online for most of the day, but if you want to schedule something just let me know.

Id love a HA gabite/gible! I have 4 iv mareeps,squirtles,claunchers, and bergmite with sturdy.
I also have HA murkrow, Cloyster and Vulpix I didn't see those on your list. My FC is 3668 8127 477.

Oh also I have a perfect female skiddo and Litwick. I also have arons with stealth rock,superpower, and head smash wich are all egg moves

I'm definitely interested in both the 4 IV Mareep and the Clauncher. I can get you the Gabite for one of them, is there anything else you're looking for that I could trade you for the other?[/QUOTE]

Yea a 4 iv timid gastly is certainly interesting. If that's good with you I'm available all day today.

Hello! I could really use a HA Fletchinder.
I can offer any horde HA Pokemon, as well as many HA Friend Safari Pokemon, including Ninetails, Shelgon, and Lampent.
I also have a few 3-4 perfect IV Bulbasaur w/ Giga Drain, if you prefer.

Sure, I can get you that. I'd like a HA Shelgon if that's okay.

Yep, that works! I should be online for most of the day, but if you want to schedule something just let me know.

Just got online now, it seems you're still online, would you like to trade now?

Yea a 4 iv timid gastly is certainly interesting. If that's good with you I'm available all day today.

Sounds great, I'll be available throughout the day as well. What's your FC?

Just got online now, it seems you're still online, would you like to trade now?

Yup, works for me!

Thank you for the Charmander!

Last edited:

My FC is 3668 8127 477. I can trade in 30 minutes if that's good.

@Ivysaur; I am willing to trade Mewtwos Mega Stone(on a fodder) for a Marill and a Excadrill. I am interested in Gastly too and I could put in a HA Tympole(if you do not have one)too get these three.

Last edited:

Shelgon is ready when you are.

My FC is 3668 8127 4779

If you have one of those 4 IV Gastlys left, I can set you up with a 4 IV Froakie (Timid, Protean or Torrent). If you're interested, please pm me?

My FC is 3668 8127 477. I can trade in 30 minutes if that's good.

Just sent you back a PM.

Shelgon is ready when you are.

Cool, adding you now.

@Ivysaur; I am willing to trade Mewtwos Mega Stone(on a fodder) for a Marill and a Excadrill. I am interested in Gastly too and I could put in a HA Tympole(if you do not have one)too get these three.

Sounds fine to me. I'll get to obtaining those 3 and I'll let you know once I have them.

If you have one of those 4 IV Gastlys left, I can set you up with a 4 IV Froakie (Timid, Protean or Torrent). If you're interested, please pm me?

Sorry, I already have quite a few 3/4/5 IV Froakies I've gotten from other trades. Thank you for the offer though.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom