• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Updated 12/01] 5-IV Pokémon, 50+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

Re: [Updated 11/12/13] 5-IV Pokémon and Much More

I can work on catching those two for you if you can catch these two for me. Female with HA in premier balls. :)

Braixen
Charmeleon

The FS you put just means they are caught in friend safari right?

Sounds perfect! And yeah, the FS just stands for Friend Safari. I'll let you know once I've caught them both.

Edit: Got 'em.

I now have yours as well.

Re: [Updated 11/13/13] 5-IV Pokémon, 40+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

I can get you some Dittos from FS. I could probably breed my Frokies with some Random Female Dive Ball Safari Frogadier, so you can have some good stuff going around (by the way, i have 3-4 IV Timid Protean Froakies. Also, if a friends says no, i can send you a 5IVed Torrent Male). I can also get you that Larvesta, and, maybe the Ivysaur. If you don't care about breeding, i can get female safari ones in those balls, and, if they don't have HA, i can send you some male HA ones to pair with. (or, i can do it by myself, but LEL, i'm breeding Vulpix and Pineco, so, i'm kind of bussy. I can do my breeding later, though)

I'd like a Gastly, a Male Mawile, an Eevee (let me check what gender is mine, i'll be back later)... Maybe two of the ones listed before, so i can breed them down. The spreads are not important, but, later, i'll check my Mawile and Eevee and i'll tell you what would be great for me. The Gastly only needs Spd and SAtk (if it has a good HiddenPower, It's better). My Eevee Is bold, so, i'm looking for a Modest one to breed down a Jolteon (the one i have is for Sylveon/Vaporeon).

So... what do you say?

FC: 1848-1849-4734

I'm interested in a 4IV Huge Power Marill. I have some 4IV Jolly Sneasels and Drilburs, as well as Timid 4IV Houndours. Sneasels have Ice Punch. If you get anymore 5IV ones, I have all of these in 5IVs, though the 5IV Drilbur (no Sp Atk) has Sand Force as an ability and another 5IV Sand Rush Drilbur got Sp Atk instead of Defense for some reason lol.

If you're interested please PM me and I'll give you gender and IV spreads, I have a lot available.

Sounds good, I'll PM you the spreads in a bit.

Great, I'll be available today and later on so just let me know when you're available. What's your FC? (mine's should be in my sig)

I can get you some Dittos from FS. I could probably breed my Frokies with some Random Female Dive Ball Safari Frogadier, so you can have some good stuff going around (by the way, i have 3-4 IV Timid Protean Froakies. Also, if a friends says no, i can send you a 5IVed Torrent Male). I can also get you that Larvesta, and, maybe the Ivysaur. If you don't care about breeding, i can get female safari ones in those balls, and, if they don't have HA, i can send you some male HA ones to pair with. (or, i can do it by myself, but LEL, i'm breeding Vulpix and Pineco, so, i'm kind of bussy. I can do my breeding later, though)

I'd like a Gastly, a Male Mawile, an Eevee (let me check what gender is mine, i'll be back later)... Maybe two of the ones listed before, so i can breed them down. The spreads are not important, but, later, i'll check my Mawile and Eevee and i'll tell you what would be great for me. The Gastly only needs Spd and SAtk (if it has a good HiddenPower, It's better). My Eevee Is bold, so, i'm looking for a Modest one to breed down a Jolteon (the one i have is for Sylveon/Vaporeon).

So... what do you say?

If you could get the Larvesta as specified and the Dittos (anything but x/x/x/31/31/x would work as that is the only one I currently do have) that'd work just fine. I'm not going to need Ivysaur and Frogadier anymore but I can still get you everything you need if you can get more than one Ditto. So:

Larvesta, Ditto and Ditto (different IVs for the Dittos, please) for
Gastly, Male Mawile, and Modest Eevee (and just let me know the gender/whether you want the HA)

Does that work for you?

Last edited:

Great, I'll be available today and later on so just let me know when you're available. What's your FC? (mine's should be in my sig)

So... what do you say?

If you could get the Larvesta as specified and the Dittos (anything but x/x/x/31/31/x would work as that is the only one I currently do have) that'd work just fine. I'm not going to need Ivysaur and Frogadier anymore but I can still get you everything you need if you can get more than one Ditto. So:

Larvesta, Ditto and Ditto (different IVs for the Dittos, please) for
Gastly, Male Mawile, and Modest Eevee (and just let me know the gender/whether you want the HA)

Does that work for you?

Ok, that sounds perfect. Let me go for them, and, i'll edit. LEL.

EDIT:

Ditto HP SAtk SDef (Bashful)
Ditto HP Atk (carefull)

EDIT2

Larvesta ATK SAtk -Flame Body- (Brave). Female, Net Ball.

Last edited:

I'm in EST as yourself. I work 2pm-10pm. I get home around 10:30pm. So anytime after that, or before I leave around 1 pm. 0705-2755-0550 is my fc

I'm in EST as yourself. I work 2pm-10pm. I get home around 10:30pm. So anytime after that, or before I leave around 1 pm. 0705-2755-0550 is my fc

Oh okay, well I'm available right now if you are, I went ahead and added you and I'll be online for a while so just let me know when you can trade.

Can you get me a calm, adamant,quiet, careful ralts? I have a 3iv foreign heracross and fletchling

Can you get me a calm, adamant,quiet, careful ralts? I have a 3iv foreign heracross and fletchling

I've already gotten both from Wonder Trades, not really looking for any more right now tbh.

Can I have a 5IV Dratini? I have 5IV Gibles.

Last edited:

Hey, do you have any good IV Eevees w/ HP Ice and not anticipation (ie Run Away or Adaptability). I can offer 4IV HA Nidoran of both genders.

Will you trade a 5IV ghastly for a 3IV ditto, 5IV Squirtle, or 5IV Snoralx?

Hi there, do you have any HA Squirtle available?

Sorry, Rain Dish Squirtle is about the only HA starter I don't have. :/

Hey, do you have any good IV Eevees w/ HP Ice and not anticipation (ie Run Away or Adaptability). I can offer 4IV HA Nidoran of both genders.

None of them are HP Ice, unfortunately.

Will you trade a 5IV ghastly for a 3IV ditto, 5IV Squirtle, or 5IV Snoralx?

What are the perfect stats for the Ditto?

Hey , i'm looking for non-european 5 IV Gastly
I'm really desesperate, i just want the shiny so bad

I can trade for
-european 5IV Modest gastly ( nickname possible )
-european Zygarde ( nickname impossible )

I know it's not a lot , but it's the only good things i actually have

2036-7773-5130

Hey , i'm looking for non-european 5 IV Gastly
I'm really desesperate, i just want the shiny so bad

I can trade for
-european 5IV Modest gastly ( nickname possible )
-european Zygarde ( nickname impossible )

I know it's not a lot , but it's the only good things i actually have

2036-7773-5130

Is the European Gastly 31/x/31/31/31/31 (as in, 31 in every stat except Attack)?

Looking for Female Timid Noibat with Infiltrator

I have:

Female Noibat+Frisk/Timid nature (Outstanding Potential Overall)
31 IVS in Sp. Atk
31 IVS in Sp. Def
31 IVS in Speed

Last edited:

I have:

31 IVS in Sp. Atk
31 IVS in Sp. Def
31 IVS in Speed

Sure, I'll get started on catching it and I'll let you know once I have it.

I have:

31 IVS in Sp. Atk
31 IVS in Sp. Def
31 IVS in Speed

Sure, I'll get started on catching it and I'll let you know once I have it.

Nevermind that, I hatched one myself this afternoon. Although I can gift it to you for something else that you already have? Something IV bred? :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom