• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

URGENT: Stop posting NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi_Amara

Avenging Remora of Doom
Reaction score
I assume Liam didn't know about this, or the forum would have been shut down over the weekend.

Elixant is currently moving the server that houses BMG. Any posts you made in the last day or so may have been lost. See http://www.elixant.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3392 for details.

I suggest that an admin place the forum into maintenance mode NOW.

No, I didn't know about this. Not at all. I suspect that their emailed Mozz (who pays the bills), and he hasn't seen it yet.

We'll do an urgent backup to the forums ASAP, and download that to our HDD. That should keep all the posts. We'll have to do the same for the Wiki's.

I'll close this topic since the server move is complete and this topic needs no further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom