• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

US home video release for 'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' announced: 17th Pok

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
US home video release for 'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' announced: 17th Pokémon ...

The US home video release for the 17th Pokémon movie, Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction, has been scheduled for Feb. 17, 2015.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: US home video release for 'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' announced: 17th

So I guess CN will play it in sometime around the Holidays then.

Unless, of course, they actually play is after its released...But what are the odds of THAT?

Last edited:
Re: US home video release for 'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' announced: 17th

So I guess CN will pay it in sometime around the Holidays then.

Unless, of course, they actually play is after its released...But what are the odds of THAT?

I'm guessing that they'll probably air it 'around' new years / when the new season premieres.

If the CITV staff's info was correct, the current season should end with XY046 (speculation at this point). In case if it does happen and the show goes on a hiatus, airing the new season in January would be fitting and a new movie premiering on the same day would be icing on the cake.

I actually hope that the movie would be released in theaters in the US. If it's going to be aired on TV, then I'll just record it on Comcast so I can skip through the commercials.

I actually hope that the movie would be released in theaters in the US. If it's going to be aired on TV, then I'll just record it on Comcast so I can skip through the commercials.

Someone go with me if that happens.
Please.

If the CITV staff's info was correct, the current season should end with XY046 (speculation at this point).

Oh, I didn't hear about that until now. (also I really should catch up with the dub)
That would make it end with the Salamence ep, right? I guess it'd result in a nice start for Season 18 - with the first three eps being Serena/Clemont/Bonnie focus eps (and including new captures in the first two)

Would see in IMAX...

Dang, I was hoping there'd be a theatrical release. Still, nice to hear it'll be coming soon.

Oh, I didn't hear about that until now.
Back when CITV was still airing new episodes of the current season, they mentioned that they have ordered 'all 45 episodes' in one of our email exchanges.
Since 024 didn't air, they'll probably include 046 to make up for the missing number. \assumption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom