• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

US/UM Trailers and News Discussion

That's fair - it may be entirely unintentional. Though I still think that Gamefreak is a relatively mediocre developer and Pokemon could do better in someone else's hands, even if that were purely Nintendo.

I would actually agree with that strikethrough if I were to take a step back and think about the series’ overall potential, although GF have a certain quirkiness to them that I still enjoy and don’t know that we’d get from someone else.

The last trailer is just Mimikyu's Z-Move? Talk about underwhelming, damn. Agreed they should've saved Rainbow Rocket for the last one but oh well.

About the interview:
Pokemon.com: Some players voiced a desire for more post-game content in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Is that something you've expanded upon for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon?

Mr. Iwao: The scenario featuring Team Rainbow Rocket is only accessible after the player completes the main game. We also have plenty of sub-events for players to enjoy, and there are plenty of rewards to be had for playing Mantine Surf and the Ultra Warp Ride, even after you finish the main story. It's my hope players will continue to spend lots of time enjoying the game after completing the main scenario.

If they count earning points with minigames like Mantine Surf as postgame content then I will just give up hoping on any good postgame content lol. At least the Rainbow Rocket sidequest looks a lot more fun than the boring UB one in SuMo so that's something. But I just want more stuff to do with my team, not do tricks on a Mantine to earn points :/

What a very anti-climatic ending to the trailers. But at least the games are only a week away. I'm still keeping away from almost all spoilers.

Well I'm getting a mimikyu. Quite personally I would like some more looker post game content although that might just be due to the fact that I have taken it upon myself to slowly piece together his backstory from what we've gotten over the years.

OMG Let's Snuggle Forever is the cutest name for a Z-Move, which ironically enough looks like the most terrifying Z-Move in existence. Now, I love Mimikyu even more that I already did. :X3:
Mimikyu is a Yandere confirmed! :D

He's going through things in the Pokemon company Japanese Twitter.

The Ultra Warp Ride is the feature that I am the most excited for. I am going to waste sooooooooo much time on that.

Only thing I'm worried about is that I've seen reports that its motion controls are a little wonky and that the screen can become a little cluttered and hard to control.

But it does look really rad and I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Only thing I'm worried about is that I've seen reports that its motion controls are a little wonky and that the screen can become a little cluttered and hard to control.

But it does look really rad and I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Yeah, but it turns out you can go to the Game Freak office in Heahea and switch the motion controls to circle pad controls :)

Yeah, but it turns out you can go to the Game Freak office in Heahea and switch the motion controls to circle pad controls :)

Of course they turn it into a 4th wall breaking chore instead of just having a control-toggle button within the minigame. Classic GF..

Back
Top Bottom