• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

US 'Zoroark' DVD release date confirmed: US DVD to come three weeks after UK release

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
US 'Zoroark' DVD release date confirmed: US DVD to come three weeks after UK release

According to WBshop.com, Zoroark: Master of Illusions will be released on DVD in the United States on Sept. 20, 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

MegaCharr

Charizard fur
Reaction score
Re: US 'Zoroark' DVD release date confirmed: US DVD to come three weeks after UK rele

yeay! now i will know what this movie is about......september 20th huh?......cant wait!!!

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Re: US 'Zoroark' DVD release date confirmed: US DVD to come three weeks after UK rele

Wait, there's still a UK date? It keeps on getting pushed back etc, I've lost track of it xD

Shuckle

Link animated Avatar FTW!
Reaction score

I wanna buy the DVD. And i only watched some parts of the movie. And, I hope the American version gets a limited edition Pokemon card as well.