• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

US 'Zoroark' DVD release date confirmed: US DVD to come three weeks after UK release

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
US 'Zoroark' DVD release date confirmed: US DVD to come three weeks after UK release

According to WBshop.com, Zoroark: Master of Illusions will be released on DVD in the United States on Sept. 20, 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

Charizard fur
Reaction score
Re: US 'Zoroark' DVD release date confirmed: US DVD to come three weeks after UK rele

yeay! now i will know what this movie is about......september 20th huh?......cant wait!!!

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Re: US 'Zoroark' DVD release date confirmed: US DVD to come three weeks after UK rele

Wait, there's still a UK date? It keeps on getting pushed back etc, I've lost track of it xD

Link animated Avatar FTW!
Reaction score

I wanna buy the DVD. And i only watched some parts of the movie. And, I hope the American version gets a limited edition Pokemon card as well.