• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

USA Darkrai distribution

it may be like TRU Manaphy. it may come with moves that can only be learned later than the one on New Moon and come with a cherish ball and classic ribbon.

I hope i get mine. I dont know if i will be busy working that day or not. Even if i dont have to do something my dad will proably not take me because again he will say that i am too old for pokemon. By the way i do have a toys r us and i think it is in hunington west virginia

Last edited:
This news puts one word in my head, and that word id, "WOOHOO!"

I've been checking Pokemon.com every day for this for the last few months. It took them a while to announce it.

Darn. There are Toys 'R' us here in the Philippines!!! I wish the make use of the effing Wi-Fi Mystery Gift.

They are giving away Darkrai in Toys R Us? Yes, it will be my second special event pokemon and my first one not from a trade.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom