• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Username help!

Jaden Yuki

Get your game on!
Reaction score
For some reason, my username Pokeparadox has lost it's last o. I have changed my password incase of being hacked but can someone fix it?

I'm not sure why the o would have disappeared but added it back in. Are you sure it wasn't a typo?

A typo is just a spelling mistake. It's possible that when you changed your password, you entered in your username incorrectly, and so the username changed to. Generally to change your password you don't need to enter in your username.

how do you even CHANGE your username, then I can say if i did that, if its on profile the yes, yes i did!

You go to settings, Edit Profile, and if you can change your name you should see a box that says " Edit Username" If you see a text box, you can enter the username you want in and save it. If you don't it will say you can't change your username yet, and the date you last changed it. You can only change names every 90 days.

ok then so I must've changed it by accident somehow.......................

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom