• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Username?

ScruffyJedi

Rebel Without a Cause
Reaction score
Okay, so Dewgong Rain asked the same thing down a few threads, but now I have a similar question. Is there no way I can get my name back to Cure? Or will I have to change it 5 times?

I thought all you had to do between name changes was wait a certain period (like...two weeks, I believe it was). Because I seem to recall briefly changing my name, then having no problems changing it back after a certain period of time, without changing it to anything else.

That's weird, because I changed my name a while back, and it's letting me change my name again, just not back to Cure.

You can always ask an Admin to change it back. Otherwise, you have to wait and change it four other times.

@GrnMarvl13 Maybe your name was originally Grnmarvl or something similar? I distinctly remember being unable to change my name back until the fifth name change.

You can always ask an Admin to change it back. Otherwise, you have to wait and change it four other times.

Does anyone know why it's like that?

And okay, if an Admin or Mod reads this, do you think you could please change my name back to Cure? if you can't, I'll just wait it out.

Must be new, then (not seeing the benefit to it, though). I'm sure an admin will come across this eventually and enact the change. Likely before too long.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom