• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Usernames Combine! ADVANCED

Berrandom Nom Kakunalytic Pun Monster Magnetata League Zonester Punta

I have feeling all names want to included...

Berrandlom Noom Kakuvnalytic Puna Monstern Magnetadta Lerague Zoanester Punta

Praise Bird Jebus for the crazy long names that we shall continue to create. ;)

returnof BadAss Berrandlom Nomster Kakuvnalytic Punaran Monstern Magnedomtadta Leragued Zoanester Puntapun

Berreturnof BadAssFlop Berrandlom Nomster Kakuvnalytic Punaranta Monstern Magnedomtadta Leraflip Zoanester Puntapun Flop

Berreturnof Berrandlom Punaranta Puntapun le'Flop.

Somewhat edited for lovandra's taste but not building on her last result, see below.

Too long... Somewhat it making me dizzy

DESTROYED IT TO BE....

The Dice Love Zone

credit to @Analytic Magnezone;

Shortening the active name is perfectly fine, however the elements for it must come only from elements contained in either the above result or your own username--for instance, "Dice" isn't found in the post above yours or "lovandra" (). Technically even starting over (simply making your own name the active combination) is always allowed; a past result however can only be reverted to again if it is allowable. (And so "XCVBV" + "H" can be turned into "XVV" or "XCVBH" or "V" or the like; it cannot however become "XCVL" just adding the "L" element.)

I'm personally taking a hard stance concerning letters, not treating them as small elements when I would mix and match them from far apart-words--I might however just put a letter or two of an element in front of username contribution or do the opposite with letters from mine, however. The game really is pretty lenient!

Still love you--don't hate meeeeee!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom