• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Usernames Combine! ADVANCED

League

MegaEvolutionMegaProfesr!
Reaction score
So this is a fun little game I funly thought up--it's basically "Usernames Combine!" with one innovation.

In that game (which is still active in Fun and Games), you combine your username with the username of the poster above and post the new result.

In this game, you instead combine your username with the above result. Here is a sample sequence of 3 posts:

League
OP.
The Ghost
"Le Ghost"
Random Muenster
"Le Muenster Ghost"

You may use whatever part of the above result you wish, and insert your username how and wherever, but ideally you will preserve a good bit of everything above so a fun continuity is maintained.

Well, it's as simple as that! Enjoy! (And beware ninjas, in this game they're deadly! This first page has seen some fantastic ninjitsu already.)

Last edited:
Lea the Gardevoir cuz I'm lazy.

EDIT: Wasn't paying attention, feel free to ignore this.

Well, How 'bout I make up for that blunder earlier? :) ...How 'bout... Loveatic Gardevoir? Yeah, I think that works.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom