- Jan 20, 2019
- Reaction score
Welcome to my first game in almost three years!
The USM Ubers Metagame is in a state of chaos, with many different opinions with how the tier should change in the future. Should they stay consistent with a minimalist ban list, or ban top threats in order to create a more competitive environment? In the midst of this chaos, a few Pokémon have decided to rise up and centralize the metagame around themselves. Can they be stopped before the integrity of the Ubers metagame is lost forever, or will the metagame suffer an even darker fate?
- This is a thirteen player game. Days will be 48 hours, nights will be 24. Phase update time is at 10:00 eastern time. If the phase update time has passed, assume the thread to be locked regardless of whether or not I announce it.
- No nameclaiming, ever. Bolding this because I had issues with this in the past. Role claiming is perfectly acceptable, however.
- Don't copypaste anything from your role PM, it must be in your own words. Similarly, posting screenshots of your role PM, night results, etc will get you modkilled.
- Don't edit your posts for any reason, even to correct minor spelling errors. First offense will get you a +1 vote penalty, second offense will be worth a modkill.
- Modkilled players lose regardless of whether or not their faction wins. Don't make a fool out of yourself!
- To prove you've read the rules, post a reference to Monty Python in your signup post (don't know one, then you can look one up).
- Please try to be active. A minimum of three game related posts are required each day phase. If you don't post enough, it will be a +1 vote penalty the first time and a forced substitution a second time. If you find yourself in a situation where following this might be difficult, contact me privately and we can work something out.
- No outside contact outside of host-approved factional chats.
- Just because a role (other than your own) is mentioned in a role PM does not necessarily mean that the role is confirmed to be in the game.
- Vote like this: Vote: Oricorio
- Ties will result in a No Lynch, except during LyLo when they will be resolved randomly. Voting for No Lynch is a perfectly valid option.
- "pMyLo" = At least one mislynch will cost town the game, "MyLo" any mislynch will cause town to lose, "LyLo" town must lynch scum to continue. All of these will be announced.
- Please be respectful to other players.
- As befitting of a game about some of the most powerful Pokémon, it will be role madness. However, this is not a bastard game - everything happens for a reason.
- Have fun!
@JaggedJimmyJay(Ultra Necrozma, Mafia Godfather Rolecop)
- @Sloonei (Mega Mewtwo Y, Town Miller and 2x JOAT)
@Ereshkigal(Yveltal, Town Tracker and Restless Spirit) @Max1996 @ReturnofMCH(Lunala, Town 1x Bulletproof)
- @novaselinenever (Genesect, Independent Survivor)
@speedchuck(Primal Groudon, Town Neighborizer)
- @DekuNut (Arceus, Town Backup)
- @TheCapsFan (Dialga, Town Voyeur)
- @bulba account (Zygarde, Town 1x Bulletproof Cop)
@Dale @Former(Mega Gengar, Mafia Roleblocker and 1x Silencer) @Spiritual Mask Salesman(Mega Rayquaza, Serial Killer and forced N1 Commuter) @AussieEevee(Marshadow, Mafia 1x Ninja, 1x Strongman, and 1x Role Thief)
- @Calvin ッ (Xerneas, Town Doctor)
Night 1 (AussieEevee lynched, Mafia 1x Ninja, 1x Strongman and 1x Role Thief)
Night 2 (Max1996/ReturnofMCH lynched, Town 1x Bulletproof)
Day 3 (Ereshkigal killed, Town Tracker and Restless Spirit; JaggedJimmyJay killed, Mafia Godfather Rolecop)
Night 3 (Dale/Former lynched, Mafia Roleblocker and 1x Silencer)
Day 4 (speedchuck killed, Town Neighborizer)
Endgame (Spiritual Mask Salesman lynched, Serial Killer, Town and novaselinenever won)