• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

First role PM has been sent!

Players list, will cross your name out when you confirm:
  1. JaggedJimmyJay
  2. Sloonei
  3. Ereshkigal
  4. Max1996
  5. novaselinenever
  6. speedchuck
  7. DekuNut
  8. TheCapsFan
  9. bulba account
  10. Dale
  11. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  12. AussieEevee
  13. Calvin ッ

Last edited:
Alright, so 10 Role PMs are sent. Everyone except SMS, Aussie, and Calvin (the last three to sign) should have their Role PM. Since I actually want to get sleep tonight, I'll save the last three for tomorrow. If you are one of the other ten users and did not receive a Role PM, contact me.

Night 0 Start
So, any bets as to how quickly Max and I will die?

Why are you making bets on how quickly you will die?

Because I often pull insane stunts or take risks that result in my death.

Also, because I have no idea how to play this role PM, my first five plans are prohibited in some way by game rules, and I'm pretty certain I would get modkilled out of spite for Plans Six through Twenty-Three.

So, uh, I might be forced to play this one straight for once.

Back
Top Bottom