• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

Day 2 end/Night 2 beginning
  1. @JaggedJimmyJay
  2. @Sloonei
  3. @Ereshkigal
  4. @ReturnofMCH
  5. @novaselinenever
  6. @speedchuck
  7. @DekuNut
  8. @TheCapsFan
  9. @bulba account
  10. @Dale
  11. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  12. @Calvin ッ
Since the last baddie was a Ghost-type, all of the Ghost-types should be the bad guys right? Such was the logic that followed the next target, but after completely obliterating through its Shadow Shield, it became clear that it may not have been the wisest choice, but by then it was already too late...

Dear Max1996 ReturnofMCH,

You are Lunala!

lunala.gif

Lunala @ Lunalium Z
Ability: Shadow Shield
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
  • Calm Mind
  • Moongeist Beam
  • Focus Blast
  • Ice Beam
When SM first came out, you were the addition that most shook things up (well, discounting Zygarde-Complete, but that is more of a buff to an old Pokémon). Your effectiveness has gone down quite a bit with the introduction of the demon known as Marshadow, but you're still respectably good. A good 137 Special Attack combined with a respectable offensive typing and access to Calm Mind makes you a good wallbreaker, but what really makes you stand out is your ability, Shadow Shield, which halves the damage of attacks if you are at full health. This gives you a free turn to do whatever (unless the opponent has a Pursuit trapper) and thus you will be protected against the first attempt on your life during the night. If your Shadow Shield is broken, you will be alerted.

Basically, you're 1x Bulletproof. You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.
ReturnofMCH has been lynched. He was Lunala, the Town 1x Bulletproof.

Night 2 has begun. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

As a result of failing to meet the activity requirement, Dale will receive a +1 vote penalty on D3.

Sloonei is no longer silenced and is free to talk in-thread again.

Prisoner’s log: November 18, 2017

I can hear them overhead, journal. I had hoped that it would at least be an impassioned discourse, but it’s not that at all: I just hear them shuffling their feet indecisively. The true torture of my captivity is this; that my captors are keeping me in silent audience to the unfolding, gagged beneath the floorboards. The only thing that keeps me sane is you, journal. At least my thoughts can be collected here. I only hope that my silence will not be made eternal.

They must think they are safe up there, safe without me interfering with their plans. What do they know? Did they catch me snooping around last night? What did they have to fear? I know now, in my isolation, that I was not even snooping on one of them. Perhaps that’s what they want to keep secret. They wish to preserve the mystery of Calvin’s identity, leave the doubt in the air around him. If only my screams could echo out my throat they might hear me say that Calvin is innocent! That’s my intel, at least. Erishkigal was correct to report as much. If only I could corroborate…

No, I think this has nothing to do with Calvin. The only person they were concerned with, my captors, whomever, was Sloonei. They wanted to strike up that Indecisive Shuffle today. They knew that I would not stand for it. How do my fellow civilians intend to win this game by any means other than investigation? Listless shrugging and blind guesswork never achieved anything.

I just heard a trumpet blast overhead. What the hell was that? AH! They’re making noise now. I sense direction. What is this? A sign of life, a ray of light in my dungeon of despair! Godspeed, civilians! They’re ganging up on somebody called “MCH”. Who is that? Do they mean Max? Gods, I hope so. He is retreating further into his shell with each accusation. Where’s the fight? Has he been defeated? Is this something to be encouraged by?

Maybe I can get out of here… It may be too late for me to influence them today, but… maybe there is hope.

Journal, I am indebted to thee. But it is time I move along. The war is raging without me. This cannot be.

I didn't object to that lynch. CapsFan and SMS would have been the other two I pushed for. I liked Erishkigal today, though I am still a bit confused about why they wanted to track a player who'd claimed a passive role. But their report on me is true. Calvin is either town or the godfather. I'm gonna go with the former for now.

I'd like to see what the final poll looked like. Super easy lynch, no resistance whatsoever. Not even from MCH himself. He was put in a tough spot, but it's never encouraging when a civilian self-votes without leaving any reads behind.

They must think they are safe up there, safe without me interfering with their plans. What do they know? Did they catch me snooping around last night? What did they have to fear? I know now, in my isolation, that I was not even snooping on one of them. Perhaps that’s what they want to keep secret. They wish to preserve the mystery of Calvin’s identity, leave the doubt in the air around him. If only my screams could echo out my throat they might hear me say that Calvin is innocent! That’s my intel, at least. Erishkigal was correct to report as much. If only I could corroborate…

Does intel mean read?

Not even from MCH himself. He was put in a tough spot, but it's never encouraging when a civilian self-votes without leaving any reads behind.
That's usually a town tell. He gave up when the phase had only just started and wasn't intending on catching up even.

Top to bottom, who I trust the most, the lower the name, the least I trust.

Sloonei - Highly vocal, spearheaded AE's Lynch. I believe his Millar claim. He was silienced for a reason, that being he would have been beneficial towards scumhunting today.

Speedchuck - Looks good to me.

Bulba - I like his contributions so far

Eresh - I want to believe his claim (it is possible that Sloonei has other abilities and Miller is just a modifer. Iirc, it was stated by a Bulba native that this isn't odd within this community). However, I disagree with the notion that Sloonei was silenced simply by consequence of visting Calvin. Anyway, based on my own role, I believe his claim because I also have two abilities, and that's probably the same

JJJ - So he is pushing the game along, asking a lot of questions. I still dislike how he had to throw votes around and then change them up. And tbh, what annoys me about him is he responds to my votes like he knows how my mind processes, discrediting some things I say as bogus. If I'm going to be lynched over Caps I'll be forced to claim, and I'd rather not do that because part of the fun of the game for me is seeing how long I can go without needing to reveal my role.

Deku - He's avoided really digging deep into the game, and on Day 2 that's what I'd expect from him. Again, I know he has been busy this month because we're good friends, but there's only so much I can let pass. He's breifly touched on his opinion of me, but I was expecting him to atleast go deeper on me than any other player, since we have history playing together. Granted, I probsbly haven't gave much to work with anyway for anyone otherwise I wouldn't be a top lynchee today, lol.

Nova - "Bulba bad" legit the most memorable thing from him.

Dale - Dale who?

Capsfan - Honestly was uncertain of him, but I liked his last few posts, and even him asking me for reads and questioning why I voted AE towards the end of the day. And to that, because I vote for who I think is scummiest, and AE's self-destruct was the scummiest thing on Day 1. It was late, to the point where it wouldn't have mattered anyway, but still, I think everyone should vote for the day.

RoMCH - I dislike his no lynch suggestion. His bulletproof claim is just too vague, I think he's a Mafioso who is trying to fakeclaim but failed.

Vote: ReturnofMCH
I didn't like SMS's categorization of Jay's vote switches. Also how does "Looks good to me" constitute somebody's second strongest town read in a game?

I didn't like SMS's categorization of Jay's vote switches. Also how does "Looks good to me" constitute somebody's second strongest town read in a game?
Reads like a baddie that trapped himself and don't want to show inconsistency so they double down. Happened when he shaded Jay earlier when the latter was hounding him.

Back
Top Bottom