• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

So a few questions:

1. How was the balance? Was the hosting fair?
  2. What did you enjoy about this game? Did you like the flavor?
3a. (for the players from Bulbagarden) Do you enjoy having community crossover events like this? Would you like more in the future?
3b. (for the players not from Bulbagarden) Did you enjoy playing in this community? Would you play another game here?
4. Finally, would you play another game hosted by leetic/Oricorio?
  1. Balance seemed fine for the most part. As many have said, I feel like one fewer Bulletproof townie would've been nice, but it wasn't a huge issue.
  2. The flavor was fun. As for the thing I enjoyed the most, probably the last full day. Nobody knew who to trust, we were dealing with a counterclaim gambit (very well played by Nova, by the way), and we were all scrambling to organize ourselves, with multiple remaining suspicions.
3b. I do like Bulba. It's not too dissimilar from ZD, with the difference of being far more active (which I enjoy very much). I'll probably be sticking around for a while yet.
4. Sure! You seem to be willing to play around a little bit with interesting setups and multilayered roles, which is something I haven't seen a ton of on ZD. Long as I'm around, expect me for your next game!

Also, @Ereshkigal If you're talking about Bulba, then I'm going to add that his play is even considered weird on ZD. We've attempted to explain his existence and have since given up :p

Also, @Ereshkigal If you're talking about Bulba, then I'm going to add that his play is even considered weird on ZD. We've attempted to explain his existence and have since given up :p
Nah, see, I didn't recognize that Bulba was Mikey until you mentioned that he joined this Forum. His playstyle at first felt different than his ZD playstyle which I always think of as odd ramblings directed towards no one.

GG guys.

I'll just sit here as living proof that not all syndicate players flood threads. :p Flooding threads does tend to drown scum more often than not, though.

Good game everyone! @Oricorio well hosted, really didn't seem like it was your first game in a few years. I'm honestly not the best person to respond to the balance question :p but I believe it was pretty well balanced. Congrats on a good game :)

Back
Top Bottom