• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

SPOILERS: USUM Datamine Discussion

Reaction score
In this thread discuss the spoilers revealed from the datamining of USUM. Please note that this thread will contain serious spoilers for Ultra Sun and Moon.

Note: Please keep all Datamine discussion to this thread and nowhere else.

Some other rules here:
List of Datamined Info

Text files:

Pokémon:
  • No New Alola Forms.
  • UB Adhesive's name is Poipole, UB Assembly is Stakataka, and UB Burst is Blacephalon.
  • Poipole will be an in-game gift.
  • New Totems: Marowak, Araquanid, Togedemaru, Ribombee
  • Shiny locked gift Pokémon: Cosmog, Magearna, Totems, Zygarde, Cap Pikachu. Poipole is not shiny locked.
Regional Dex:
Regional Dex (Warning: very large image)
Regional Dex (in smaller pieces)
New Pokémon from previous games added:
New mons in regional dex.png

New Pokémon/forms:
new mythical.png
New Mythical Pokémon called Zoraora. Type is Electric.

UB sticky evolution.png
Evolution of UB Adhesive, named Naganadel, Poison/Dragon-type. Evolves via levelup with Dragon Pulse.

DOFtg4MV4AIFQND.png large.png
New form for Necrozma, called Ultra Necrozma.
Island Scan Pokémon:
Melemele:
Charmander, Squirtle, Onix, Horsea, Scatterbug, Bulbasaur, Litwick

Akala:
Ralts, Spheal, Combusken, Honedge, Beedrill, Grovyle, Marshtomp

Ula'ula:
Rhyhorn, Swinub, Prinplup, Grotle, Pidgeot, Monferno, Axew

Poni:
Eelektross, Aggron, Rotom, Leavanny, Chesnaught, Greninja, Delphox

In-Game Trades:
Spearow for Lv8 Hawlucha
Lillipup for Lv19 Noibat
Tentacool for Lv21 Barboach
Trumbeak for Lv22 Arbok
Phantump for Lv33 Phantum w/ Grassium Z
Granbull for Lv44 Shellos w/ Waterium Z
Bewear for Lv59 Tauros w/ Normalium Z.

Other info:
Pokémon Info (stats and stuff)
Encounter Tables (Ultra Sun Encounter Table)
Poké Pelago Encounter Rates
Wormhole Colors for Legendaries/UBs
Moves:
Music:
Character Models:
Customization Options:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
(Reposting here since it now has its own thread.)

I'm listening to Ghetsis's new theme, which seems to be a mix of both of his themes. Notably, they changed the "Dennis" chant, so it sounds more like "Ghetsis" or "G-Cis" now. I'll miss the memes, but they won't ever die in my heart.

View: https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/928120247520858112

Also this shitter is pure Electric? Fuck. But at least the Luauhu "leaker" was exposed early.

Part Time Pokémon Master
Reaction score
(Reposting here since it now has its own thread.)

I'm listening to Ghetsis's new theme, which seems to be a mix of both of his themes. Notably, they changed the "Dennis" chant, so it sounds more like "Ghetsis" or "G-Cis" now. I'll miss the memes, but they won't ever die in my heart.

View: https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/928120247520858112

Also this shitter is pure Electric? Fuck.
Mistakes were made... again (could have made some cool combinations for it and Adhesive). I'm a little hurt, but I'll get over it.

Reaction score
My future Naganadel is definitely getting a nickname lol. Poison/Dragon is cool. Might actually use it.

switch-brasil.com Webmaster
Reaction score
They're has posted a question about Alolan Forms for Flygon, Roserade and Mylotic

bₗₐcₖ cₐₜ, bₐd ₗᵤcₖ
Reaction score
Naganadel sounds pretty cool actually (bonus points for it being named after crowned giant magical serpents, sometimes winged!). A fast, Poison attacker is just what I need for the abundance of Tapus in VGC & Battle Spot. I also like the typing and appreciate that we now have a fast alternative to Dragalge.

I'd probably nickname it Naga or Nagini (Harry Potter fans?), or something though. As an Ultra Beast, I envision that its stats will skew towards Special Attack and Speed, with a layout akin to Buzzswole's Attack and Defense.

The onset of sleep
Reaction score
Naganadel sounds pretty cool actually (bonus points for it being named after crowned giant magical serpents, sometimes winged!). A fast, Poison attacker is just what I need for the abundance of Tapus in VGC & Battle Spot. I also like the typing and appreciate that we now have a fast alternative to Dragalge.
Makin’ me a little less mad about it tbh

The onset of sleep
Reaction score
AHHHHHH

COLRESS CONFRONTS DENNIS

Last edited by a moderator: