• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

USUM Datamine Discussion

So Ghetsis's plan was to manipulate Giovanni and make him a king...looooooool good luck with that buddy.

LOL, yep, that's our Ghetsis.

Necrozma's Ultra Necrozma forme has Attack & Special Attack stats that place it in the top 10 for BOTH. Total BST is above Arceus. Psychic Dragon Typing!

Funny how that image of the reorganized Dragon Necrozma turned out to be prophetic, looks like we have yet another trio that didn't escape the awesomeness curse of dragons.

Necrozma's Ultra Necrozma forme has Attack & Special Attack stats that place it in the top 10 for BOTH. Total BST is above Arceus. Psychic Dragon Typing!

Overused Legendary type + Overused Legendary type + Beyond Arceus BST

rub it in, game freak. Rub it right in my eyes

Huh, there's lore in the game text about what happens to Pokemon in the PC when the trainer dies.

Hau seems to be the Champion, as expected

There’s a weird scene when you arrive in Guzzlord’s Ultra Space where you talk with someone who lives in the wreckage there

Necrozma is the true source of Z-Power and auras and such

Huh, there's lore in the game text about what happens to Pokemon in the PC when the trainer dies.

Oh god my headcanon for that is about to get wrecked now too, huh?

https://i.********/vp/1510122544293.png?__cf_waf_tk__=115655002FnLUvRwgdCI-9vQJ9kYcYGoZB2g

It looks more bug than dragon tbh

Actually nevermind, i found the “what happens when the trainer dies with stuff in the PC” text and it basically is my headcanon, albeit much less complex :D

Did they leak the cia already? I have just 4 days until my hospitalisation and operation, i won't be able to bring my 3ds with me. I want to play this games until that so badly q_q

Adhesive's evo is ugly, yeesh. It's basically just a wasp, which is made more obvious by its yellow-and-black shiny. Why couldn't it have retained more of Adhesive's traits? I get that UBs are meant to be weird, but come on.

This continues the trend of Alolan Pokemon having disappointing evolutions, imo.

No new Alolan forms? Womp womp. Everything else sounds interesting. Especially the new mythical

Back
Top Bottom