• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

USUM Datamine Discussion

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Refer To Profile
In this thread discuss the spoilers revealed from the datamining of USUM. Please note that this thread will contain serious spoilers for Ultra Sun and Moon.

Note: Please keep all Datamine discussion to this thread and nowhere else.

Some other rules here:

List of Datamined Info

Text files:

Pokémon:
  • No New Alola Forms.
  • UB Adhesive's name is Poipole, UB Assembly is Stakataka, and UB Burst is Blacephalon.
  • Poipole will be an in-game gift.
  • New Totems: Marowak, Araquanid, Togedemaru, Ribombee
  • Shiny locked gift Pokémon: Cosmog, Magearna, Totems, Zygarde, Cap Pikachu. Poipole is not shiny locked.
Regional Dex:
Regional Dex (Warning: very large image)
Regional Dex (in smaller pieces)
New Pokémon from previous games added:
New mons in regional dex.png

New Pokémon/forms:
new mythical.png

New Mythical Pokémon called Zoraora. Type is Electric.

UB sticky evolution.png

Evolution of UB Adhesive, named Naganadel, Poison/Dragon-type. Evolves via levelup with Dragon Pulse.

DOFtg4MV4AIFQND.png large.png

New form for Necrozma, called Ultra Necrozma.
Island Scan Pokémon:
Melemele:
Charmander, Squirtle, Onix, Horsea, Scatterbug, Bulbasaur, Litwick

Akala:
Ralts, Spheal, Combusken, Honedge, Beedrill, Grovyle, Marshtomp

Ula'ula:
Rhyhorn, Swinub, Prinplup, Grotle, Pidgeot, Monferno, Axew

Poni:
Eelektross, Aggron, Rotom, Leavanny, Chesnaught, Greninja, Delphox

In-Game Trades:
Spearow for Lv8 Hawlucha
Lillipup for Lv19 Noibat
Tentacool for Lv21 Barboach
Trumbeak for Lv22 Arbok
Phantump for Lv33 Phantum w/ Grassium Z
Granbull for Lv44 Shellos w/ Waterium Z
Bewear for Lv59 Tauros w/ Normalium Z.

Other info:
Pokémon Info (stats and stuff)
Encounter Tables (Ultra Sun Encounter Table)
Poké Pelago Encounter Rates
Wormhole Colors for Legendaries/UBs
Moves:
Music:
Character Models:
Customization Options:

Last edited by a moderator:
(Reposting here since it now has its own thread.)

I'm listening to Ghetsis's new theme, which seems to be a mix of both of his themes. Notably, they changed the "Dennis" chant, so it sounds more like "Ghetsis" or "G-Cis" now. I'll miss the memes, but they won't ever die in my heart.

View: https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/928120247520858112

Also this shitter is pure Electric? Fuck. But at least the Luauhu "leaker" was exposed early.

(Reposting here since it now has its own thread.)

I'm listening to Ghetsis's new theme, which seems to be a mix of both of his themes. Notably, they changed the "Dennis" chant, so it sounds more like "Ghetsis" or "G-Cis" now. I'll miss the memes, but they won't ever die in my heart.

View: https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/928120247520858112

Also this shitter is pure Electric? Fuck.

Mistakes were made... again (could have made some cool combinations for it and Adhesive). I'm a little hurt, but I'll get over it.

At least it’s not as trollish as pure Grass Luauhu would have been, even a pure Electric Mythical is new and kind of neat

Sweet name, too

My future Naganadel is definitely getting a nickname lol. Poison/Dragon is cool. Might actually use it.

Naganadel sounds pretty cool actually (bonus points for it being named after crowned giant magical serpents, sometimes winged!). A fast, Poison attacker is just what I need for the abundance of Tapus in VGC & Battle Spot. I also like the typing and appreciate that we now have a fast alternative to Dragalge.

I'd probably nickname it Naga or Nagini (Harry Potter fans?), or something though. As an Ultra Beast, I envision that its stats will skew towards Special Attack and Speed, with a layout akin to Buzzswole's Attack and Defense.

Naganadel sounds pretty cool actually (bonus points for it being named after crowned giant magical serpents, sometimes winged!). A fast, Poison attacker is just what I need for the abundance of Tapus in VGC & Battle Spot. I also like the typing and appreciate that we now have a fast alternative to Dragalge.

Makin’ me a little less mad about it tbh

AHHHHHH

COLRESS CONFRONTS DENNIS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom