• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

USUM Datamine Discussion

Did anyone else see that box sprite for the final Necrozma forme, its real right?

It would be nice to have summary of leaks so far. I assume this is how it goes:

UB Adhesive - Poipole
UB Adhesive evo - Naganadel - Poison/Dragon (level up with dragon pulse)
UB Assembly - Stakataka
UB Burst - Blacephalon
New Mythical: Zeraora - 600 BST Electric, learns Plasma Fist (additional effects like galvanize)
New Necrozma Form
New Alola Forms

Sigh, they blew it with Zeraora's lack of secondary Fighting type. It screams fighting type, even with its seemingly signature move.

Nice to have a new Necrozma form, as some of us have theorized. It could be Psychic/Dragon.

I can't wait for the leak of the Alola forms!! waiting for non-gen I alolans.

It would be nice to have summary of leaks so far. I assume this is how it goes:

UB Adhesive - Poipole
UB Adhesive evo - Naganadel - Poison/Dragon (level up with dragon pulse)
UB Assembly - Stakataka
UB Burst - Blacephalon
New Mythical: Zeraora - 600 BST Electric, learns Plasma Fist (additional effects like galvanize)
New Necrozma Form
New Alola Forms

Sigh, they blew it with Zeraora's lack of secondary Fighting type. It screams fighting type, even with its seemingly signature move.

Nice to have a new Necrozma form, as some of us have theorized. It could be Psychic/Dragon.

I can't wait for the leak of the Alola forms!! waiting for non-gen I alolans.

Can strike new Alolan forms from that.

Is there any word on what Tutor moves are available? Or if there is any additions or subtractions?

It's the same as galvanise but i think its not an ability but an attack.
Ah I see. That's interesting then...a move that gives STAB to your other attacks. I guess that does free up the ability slot for something else.

But it waste a move slot, whereas the ability can still provide the Pokemon with an extra move space (as well as the additional 20% boost).

Is there any word on what Tutor moves are available? Or if there is any additions or subtractions?

I’d like to know this as well.

Also, are the Apricorn Balls buyable this time? I saw something in the text about Beast Balls being purchased at Aether Paradise, but only because I landed on it while randomly scrolling up and down. I’m on mobile, so I don’t know how to search within text. :(

It seems like Giovanni is just there to be a last-minute Deoxys-esque twist reveal for the conclusion of the RR story

He seems to have precisely one scene, in which he explains that he wants to build an army of UBs in order to take over many worlds.

Sooooooo... there’s that

Let's Snuggle Forever...

mimikyu-920x440.jpg

This Ultra Reconing Squad battle theme gives me chills... damn, such a nice trasition in music. I love it

Oh my god I have to stop reading story blurbs, this shit is wild. Its a proper alternate story, but with a touching ending for the entire Aether family.

Back
Top Bottom