• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

USUM / Let's Go, Pikachu! / Eevee! anime speculation thread

웃♥유
Reaction score
That mystery Pokemon at the end kind of looked like Meltan's head attached to Zygarde Complete forme's body. Squishy comeback in SuMo confirmed.

Reaction score
Well I know Mercury is a bit poisonous, also that it isn't entirely the sort of thing that Meltan is made up of but it's just a point.

The Coolest Character in the Worst Series
Reaction score
Hmmm...ya think they'll bring in some Master Trainers? Though on the other hand we've had to many character who used just one Pokemon (or mostly used just one) it might not be necessary :unsure:

Ooh! Maybe they could make Lillie, Sopochles, and Mallow into them. At least then the last two could FINALLY have a role!

Last edited:
Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Maybe Master Trainers are used as an excuse to go to Kanto again after the league like the Battle Frontier previously... *shudder*

Administrator
Reaction score
I still can't see them going back to Kanto for a long period of time, so I don't think that they'll have a tournament full of Master Trainers either. Since it seems like you can only battle against these trainers using the same Pokemon, that would limit what Pokemon Ash could use anyway. Not to mention I can't see what Ash's friends would be doing while he's battling them.

Reaction score
I still can't see them going back to Kanto for a long period of time, so I don't think that they'll have a tournament full of Master Trainers either. Since it seems like you can only battle against these trainers using the same Pokemon, that would limit what Pokemon Ash could use anyway. Not to mention I can't see what Ash's friends would be doing while he's battling them.
an PWC Senior cup arc perhaps

Reaction score
Yep, that definitely sounds like material for a multi-episode arc...:unsure:

Though on the other hand, I can see that thing and Mewtwo going at it. It's just that it would have to be a long movie, or a somewhat rushed story...:cautious:

Reaction score
Yep, that definitely sounds like material for a multi-episode arc...:unsure:

Though on the other hand, I can see that thing and Mewtwo going at it. It's just that it would have to be a long movie, or a somewhat rushed story...:cautious:
Why? Mewtwo's backstory is not that long. And they can make it so Melmetal is another lab's version of Mewtwo, he looks like an artificial Pokemon after all.

But with Gen 8 on the way I think July is too late to promote Melmetal, specially as it will be available to all (LPGE and Go) players in less than 1 month from now.

웃♥유
Reaction score
Oh God, Melmetal looks worse than the silver lug nut Ditto. I'm now hoping that it'll only show up in Movie 22. And no, I don't think that'd be "too late": if Victini had to wait a whole year for a movie role after its reveal, then Meltan/Melmetal can wait ten months.

Reaction score
So...since Incineroar is coming to Smash Bros., ya think this ups Torracat's chances of evolving and/or getting its regional ace status back? Or at least seeing more of Kukui's (more Royal Flame appearances?)

Reaction score
Nope, the anime isn't designed to promote Smash so I doubt they'd get information about it in advance. The staff likely found out about it today like the rest of us.

I can see the two cats fighting at least one more time, as the opening suggested.