• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

USUM / Let's Go, Pikachu! / Eevee! anime speculation thread

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38FKdSJaWA

I think many of us know what this means...

Also

maxresdefault.jpg

Mewtwo: Damn Mythicals! This is MY movie!

meltan-secret-656x369.jpg

Super Meltan: Hey, you've had 2 movies, 3 specials, and Origins. Time for a new star!

Last edited:
Well I know Mercury is a bit poisonous, also that it isn't entirely the sort of thing that Meltan is made up of but it's just a point.

Hmmm...ya think they'll bring in some Master Trainers? Though on the other hand we've had to many character who used just one Pokemon (or mostly used just one) it might not be necessary :unsure:

Ooh! Maybe they could make Lillie, Sopochles, and Mallow into them. At least then the last two could FINALLY have a role!

Last edited:
I still can't see them going back to Kanto for a long period of time, so I don't think that they'll have a tournament full of Master Trainers either. Since it seems like you can only battle against these trainers using the same Pokemon, that would limit what Pokemon Ash could use anyway. Not to mention I can't see what Ash's friends would be doing while he's battling them.

I still can't see them going back to Kanto for a long period of time, so I don't think that they'll have a tournament full of Master Trainers either. Since it seems like you can only battle against these trainers using the same Pokemon, that would limit what Pokemon Ash could use anyway. Not to mention I can't see what Ash's friends would be doing while he's battling them.
an PWC Senior cup arc perhaps

Yep, that definitely sounds like material for a multi-episode arc...:unsure:

Though on the other hand, I can see that thing and Mewtwo going at it. It's just that it would have to be a long movie, or a somewhat rushed story...:cautious:

Yep, that definitely sounds like material for a multi-episode arc...:unsure:

Though on the other hand, I can see that thing and Mewtwo going at it. It's just that it would have to be a long movie, or a somewhat rushed story...:cautious:

Why? Mewtwo's backstory is not that long. And they can make it so Melmetal is another lab's version of Mewtwo, he looks like an artificial Pokemon after all.

But with Gen 8 on the way I think July is too late to promote Melmetal, specially as it will be available to all (LPGE and Go) players in less than 1 month from now.

Oh God, Melmetal looks worse than the silver lug nut Ditto. I'm now hoping that it'll only show up in Movie 22. And no, I don't think that'd be "too late": if Victini had to wait a whole year for a movie role after its reveal, then Meltan/Melmetal can wait ten months.

So...since Incineroar is coming to Smash Bros., ya think this ups Torracat's chances of evolving and/or getting its regional ace status back? Or at least seeing more of Kukui's (more Royal Flame appearances?)

Nope, the anime isn't designed to promote Smash so I doubt they'd get information about it in advance. The staff likely found out about it today like the rest of us.

I can see the two cats fighting at least one more time, as the opening suggested.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom