• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: USUM: LF Ash Pikachu

MatNX

Pokémon Scientist
Reaction score
Hi there!
I'm working on a living Dex with all forms, and I've almost completed it! I'm only missing the following pokémon:
Ash Hat Pikachu Unova
Ash Hat Pikachu Kalos
Ash Hat Pikachu Alola
I'd want all of them to be legit, as in not hacked and not cloned.
As I've collected every other pokémon, I can offer all breedable pokémon there are, for you to complete your Dex. (This includes Phione) To clarify, this means all pokémon, not just the ones from Alola. As it is a special pokémon, I can also give you multiple pokémon for it.
If you have a Pikachu to spare and want some pokémon, please reply.

I know for one that the codes for these forms of Pikachu are expired and no longer obtainable, but there definitely could be some out there who have them, but the chances of trading them is low since the forms are not available anymore.

I know for one that the codes for these forms of Pikachu are expired and no longer obtainable, but there definitely could be some out there who have them, but the chances of trading them is low since the forms are not available anymore.
I know, but where else should I look/ask for them?

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom