• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

UT WISHMKR Jirachi!

Monforte

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I have a few WISHMKR Jirachi from the Pokémon Colosseum Bonus Disk that I'm willing to trade off. I'm currently looking for a legit, UT Manaphy or the Jungle, Savanna and Sandstorm Vivillon. Please let me know if you're interested, and feel free to post any offers on this thread, even if they're not Manaphy or Vivillon. Thanks in advance!

Hi Monforte, I don't have what's on your list, but I thought I would see if there is a 5IV or Shiny or Item that you'd consider?

Are you still looking for the Savanna pattern Vivillon? I would happily trade you mine for a Jirachi if you are.

So I unfortunately don't have what you asked for but Jirachi is one of 5 that I am missing for my pokedex so I hope we can reach a deal. I have several event pokes left which include: Shiny Giratina/Dialga/Palkia, Celebi, Meloetta, HA gen 2 and 5 starters that were just distributed, and I might have extra shiny dogs lying around in pokebank. All are UT.

Hi Monforte, I don't have what's on your list, but I thought I would see if there is a 5IV or Shiny or Item that you'd consider?

I will trade you a Jirachi for two Leftovers.

Are you still looking for the Savanna pattern Vivillon? I would happily trade you mine for a Jirachi if you are.

I'll take the Savanna Vivillon if it's male, caught in a normal Poké Ball and between levels 12-20.

So I unfortunately don't have what you asked for but Jirachi is one of 5 that I am missing for my pokedex so I hope we can reach a deal. I have several event pokes left which include: Shiny Giratina/Dialga/Palkia, Celebi, Meloetta, HA gen 2 and 5 starters that were just distributed, and I might have extra shiny dogs lying around in pokebank. All are UT.

I can take the Meloetta for a Jirachi.

I could trade you a shiny Haryama if that would work?

Do you have anything else for trade?

I'll take the Savanna Vivillon if it's male, caught in a normal Poké Ball and between levels 12-20.

Yep, it's male lv 12, un-nicknamed, normal poke ball. Let me know when you can trade.

ok i can be on for a few more hours today, or almost anytime tomorrow before 5:30 EST.

Hey Monforte,

I have your two leftovers. Would you be able to trade after 7pm (Eastern) this Saturday or Sunday?

ok i can be on for a few more hours today, or almost anytime tomorrow before 5:30 EST.

See you online, then!

Hey Monforte,

I have your two leftovers. Would you be able to trade after 7pm (Eastern) this Saturday or Sunday?

No problem. See you then!

Hi, everyone! I have a few WISHMKR Jirachi from the Pokémon Colosseum Bonus Disk that I'm willing to trade off. I'm currently looking for a legit, UT Manaphy or the Jungle, Savanna and Sandstorm Vivillon. Please let me know if you're interested, and feel free to post any offers on this thread, even if they're not Manaphy or Vivillon. Thanks in advance!

I have a Manaphy if you still need it, just let me know!

I have quite a few Gen V Evolutions for trade, and I also have a Shiny Entei and Metagross. Not entirely sure how legit they are, though, as I got them from a friend. Will check on that. But I do want Jirachi.

See you online, then!!

I apologize for not being online the other day, had emergencies at work. I am currently online now if you are available. If not I will be available tomorrow but I don't know what time yet.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom