• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

UvD 87: Weaponry vs Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershy of Light

Princess of Love
Reaction score
  • Staff
Greetings players it is now time for the next UvD which will pit the medieval weaponry of Swords, Axes, and Lances against its rival, Magic. The battleground will begin at 250 and ends at either 0 or 500 for a total dominant victory.

Vs
both pictures from a wiki with the Mjonir tome bring from the FE Wiki
The usual rules apply which are..

1. No ping-ponging posts between two users. You have to wait until 2 others have posted
  2. Users cannot switch Sides after they have picked one.
  3. Other Forum rules still apply
  4. Also ping me when you join so i can add you to the list of users participating at the bottom..
The forces of physical weapons will count down to 0, while the users of Magic must count up to 500

Physical weapon users:
MegaPod
Rainbow Cloud
Sultan of Skook
Rainami
Massiveshock11

Magic users:
Fluttershy of Light
Icy Wind
ZinnLav
Moon Umbreon
Ereshkigal