• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

UvD v90: Sword & Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sightnado

Why are emeralds so undervalued these days?
Reaction score
Sorry for the very late post guys, but it's finally here! Up Versus Down 90: Sword vs. Shield! Is the sword better than the shield? Is the shield better than the sword? Will the sword double as a defensive measure? Will the shield become the weapon? Swords increase the hit counter, Shields decrease it. The Swords try to reach 500, the Shields try to reach 0.

Notify me what team you want to join.

SwordsShields
SightnadoMegaPod
ParissongContrainer
Max1996Firox Vee
Nicolas721MunchlaxKing88
NMLewis
Neosquid

As always, the counter will start at 250.

Last edited:

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
@Sightnado

I'm team L'Épée (Sword) for this one. After all, those who live by the sword, shall be judged by the sword.

Nicolas721

Reaction score
mmm...I don't know what team or version to choose. For now...

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
No problem...it seems like the rule wasn’t put in this version’s OP for some reason

EDIT: Since Contrainer’s last post also broke this rule, yours actually puts us at 244.

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
And my last post was a correction and not an actual counting post, so now I can put it back at 244. Hopefully all goes smoothly from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.