• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

UvD version 78: Jedi Knights vs Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershy of Light

Star Guardian Ahri
Reaction score
Welcome to the 78th version of Up vs Down. In this round we will have The Jedi Knights vs the Sith Lords.

Le Rules of the Force​
1. All Bulbagarden rules still apply
2. The Jedi knights will need to reach the High ground of 500 while the Sith Lords having to fight on the low ground to reach 0.
3. When you decide a faction just mention me so it won't get lost :p. However once you pick a side you cannot betray that side of the force as Anakin did. So no Jedi mind tricks :p
4. You must wait for two posts before being able to post again. So no Ping ponging :p
5. No fun allowed.. Oh wait i got that wrong.. Uhh just have fun :p
6. No Force choking or using Force lightning on the opposing side. Wait does this even matter? :thinking:

Jedi Knights:
Fluttershy of Light
MegaPod
Revenge of the Boyega
Cilantro
Elementar
KenderDragon
Seth Rollins
The Light

Sith Lords:
Rainbow Cloud
DarthWolf