• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VALVe

How Often do you Use Steam?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavidun

Hello.
Reaction score
VALVe is a company that developes games, and also publishes them through it's steam service.

This is the place to discuss VALVe. My name is Space Core, from Portal 2.

I may become Spy! from TF2 but not yet.

Please discuss all things VALVe here.

Every week during college I use Steam, but during vacations, I use it every day. TF2 is perhaps the best FPS game that's not Call of Duty or its clones due to its colorful atmosphere, insane characters, and innovative weapons to choose from (Ex: Holy Mackerel).

I'd go further to say TF2 > CoD because of TF2s strategy VS mindless gunning.

Yeah I use it to play TF2. But thats about it :D

I use Steam as a means to keep in contact with my friends. I play TF2 when I can actually get connected to the servers. But when I play games on PC, I'm usually playing an old Sega game (Shining in the Darkness) or Morrowind.

I do wonder what's taking them so long to develop Half-Life 2 Episode 3. Episode 2 was released about 4 years ago, and still no word about it despite getting Portal 2 4 years after the first one.

I do wonder what's taking them so long to develop Half-Life 2 Episode 3. Episode 2 was released about 4 years ago, and still no word about it despite getting Portal 2 4 years after the first one.

There were some files in the Gmod Source Engine for it but they were deleted. They're working om Dota2 then who knows?

Until I get a better PC, I don't use Steam often. I've played quite a bit of TF2 and Portal, seeing as my laptop was able to run them okay.

But the company is good, and I love their Steam sale prices.

Portal 2 is the first Valve game I've played.

Yep. I'm pretty slow at this. I'm still waiting for EarthBound...

I mostly play TFC with a few friends on my own server. IMO TFC > TF2

I've been staying up til 3am playing Portal 2 o.o

such an awesome and funny game

and while i'm not a huge fps nut i do enjoy playing tf2 with my friends :) MEDIC! xD

"This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS."

Valve is awesome, I love TF2. My strange Jarate is up to Spectacularly lethal after only 3 days. Best. Game. Ever.

I've finally crafted my Unusual Horseless Headless Horsemann Headtaker, and I earned my Demoman taunt kill achievement with it. How do you get your weapons to earn those titles? I've got a ton of kills before, but they stay the same.

I got Portal for free from Steam. I love that game. I play it once a week. I'll be getting Portal 2 as well.

I FRICKEN LOVE PORTAL!! almost more then pokemon.
"alright I've been thinking. when life gives you lemons, dont make lemonade! Make life take the lemon back!! get mad!! I DONT WON'T YOUR LEMON WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE!! demand to see lifes manager! make life rue the day it thought it could give cave johnson lemons, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!! IM THE MAN WHO'S GOING TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!! with the lemons! I GOING TO GET MY ENGINEERS TO INVENT A COMBUSTABLE LEMON, THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!!!!"

someone had to say it.

Maybe once or twice a month, I dig Portal 2 and I've always been a fan of the Half-Life series.

This year's Halloween update is fantastic:

We now know the name of the magician who Soldier angered in Degroot and how Demoman lost his eye. The new boss looks kinda like Shuma Gorah from Dr. Strange/Marvel Vs. Capcom games minus the tentacles. There's also a book that has a striking resemblence to the book from the Evil Dead series.

I managed to get all the new achievements for the update.

I've finally crafted my Unusual Horseless Headless Horsemann Headtaker, and I earned my Demoman taunt kill achievement with it. How do you get your weapons to earn those titles? I've got a ton of kills before, but they stay the same.

They have to be Strange for them to Kill-Count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom