• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Contest: Vanillite line VS. Snorunt Line!!!

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Reaction score

OR

Or

Okay I'm doing another one... This is between two of the cutest Ice Types (At least my opinion) between Vanipeti the Fresh Snow Pokemon and Snorunt the Snow-Hat Pokemon!

Vanipeti are obviously based on Icecream and is the first Pokemon to be created by an American (James Turner)

Snorunt on the other hand is based on a Yukinko... A small elf like creature from Japanese folklore It's Evo's however have different Orgins...

Glalie is based on a Hockey-mask and possibly an oni demon...

Froslass is also based on a demon The Yuki-onna.

Personally no matter how adorable Vanipeti and his evo's are Froslass was one of my favorite Gen IV pokemon and even though I'm nuetral to Glalie I choose Snorunt...

You guys know the deal... so lets get started!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Re: Vanipeti line VS. Snorunt Line!!!

Haha Vanipeti was designed by an American? Now its god-awful design makes sense...leave manga/anime to the Japanese! Please!

Ive always liked the Snorunt line. Particularly Froslass, so they get my vote over the brain-fart that spawned Vanipeti.

Marquess of Ostia
Reaction score

Ice cream mon!

Non-perverted Lopunny fan
Reaction score

Haha Vanipeti was designed by an American? Now its god-awful design makes sense...leave manga/anime to the Japanese! Please!

Ive always liked the Snorunt line. Particularly Froslass, so they get my vote over the brain-fart that spawned Vanipeti.
Well, he also designed the respectable Gobitto and Gollug. So, I guess he's a hit and a miss.

Snorunt family easily. I think these guys are actually my favourite Ice Pokemon. For awhile, I really loved Froslass. Now, I just respect it, but I still think it's cool. It's a shame Glalie was cursed with terribly balanced stats.

Reaction score

Vanipeti is sooooo cuuuteeeee♥ Oh don't get me wrong, Vanipeti is the cutest Ice-type pokemon ever created, but his evos are the dumbest! Really!! Why ice-cones? Couldn't James ( the designer ) draw a snowman?

In other hand, I like a lot Frosslass. Her stats are good, fastest ghost pokemon tied with Gengar, with crippling moves and annoying strategies.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score

Come one, ice cream pokemon F.T.W. I love it.

memes
Reaction score

Snorunt line, because Glalie is one of my favourite pokémons. Sup flying hockey mask.

back to the start
Reaction score

I love the designs of the Snorunt line, especially Froslass. Vanipeti... is... FAIL!

Loch Ness Monster
Reaction score

The ice cream cones! :D

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score

I prefer the Ice-Cream Pokémon, due to concept and stats.

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score

The Snorunt line has Froslass. Instant win. Besides, Baibanira isn't all that great, stat-wise.

Get those Devil Horns up
Reaction score

Snorunt line's better :p
Posted via Mobile Device

Darkness
Reaction score

Froslass is one of my favorites, so my vote goes to the Snorunt line.

busy
Reaction score

Vanipeti line just somehow...irritates me.

I like Snorunt's design. I should raise one for my team :)

grass princess
Reaction score

Vanipeti. It looks really cute.

Not only that, but...it's freaking ice cream! Who doesn't love ice cream?!

Diamond Protoss ;D
Reaction score

Originality please? Anyway, Snorunt line has one of the best designs while the snow cone thing arguably has one of the worst designs. Snorunt wins.

Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score

Vanipeti. It looks really cute.

Not only that, but...it's freaking ice cream! Who doesn't love ice cream?!
EXACTLY! Ice Cream is extremely original, if you ask me. Especially if you consider how Vanipeti and its evolutions are said to be formed. Plus, the Vanipeti line gets access to Sheer Cold and Weather Ball. That's instant awesome.

But I love, love, LOVE Froslass. Just I love, love, LOVE everyone in the Vanipeti line.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Wow, says some guy who likes frikkin Muk. Designs dont get much worse than that.

I love the ice cream line because its hilarious. Anyone who dosnt like it lacks a sense of humor, lol. My opinion, at least.

But Snorunts line is pretty cool.