• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Vanillite line VS. Snorunt Line!!!

Re: Vanipeti line VS. Snorunt Line!!!

I like Glalie's design, but the ice cream pokemon are cool (no pun intended) too. But I guess I like the snorunt line more.

Snorunt really bugs me. I don't know whether it's a Japanese thing, but it's evolutions make no sense at all.

At least Vanipeti continues being cute/audacious the whole time. Also, it generally has better stats (if not a pathetic movepool ._. Lots of pokemon are bugged by that, though).

I'm torn. On one hand, there's an ice cream Pokémon. On the other, we have a Pokémon, somewhat based on demons.

I like both lines a lot. But I choose Vanipeti. I like the concept, the stats and moves. I'm very fond of it.

But I still like Snorunt and its evos a lot.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom