• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Vanillite line VS. Snorunt Line!!!

Articwolf10

Reaction score
582.png
583.png
584.png

OR

361.png
362.png
Or
478.png

Okay I'm doing another one... This is between two of the cutest Ice Types (At least my opinion) between Vanipeti the Fresh Snow Pokemon and Snorunt the Snow-Hat Pokemon!

Vanipeti are obviously based on Icecream and is the first Pokemon to be created by an American (James Turner)

Snorunt on the other hand is based on a Yukinko... A small elf like creature from Japanese folklore It's Evo's however have different Orgins...

Glalie is based on a Hockey-mask and possibly an oni demon...

Froslass is also based on a demon The Yuki-onna.

Personally no matter how adorable Vanipeti and his evo's are Froslass was one of my favorite Gen IV pokemon and even though I'm nuetral to Glalie I choose Snorunt...

You guys know the deal... so lets get started!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Vanipeti line VS. Snorunt Line!!!

Haha Vanipeti was designed by an American? Now its god-awful design makes sense...leave manga/anime to the Japanese! Please!

Ive always liked the Snorunt line. Particularly Froslass, so they get my vote over the brain-fart that spawned Vanipeti.

Haha Vanipeti was designed by an American? Now its god-awful design makes sense...leave manga/anime to the Japanese! Please!

Ive always liked the Snorunt line. Particularly Froslass, so they get my vote over the brain-fart that spawned Vanipeti.

Well, he also designed the respectable Gobitto and Gollug. So, I guess he's a hit and a miss.

Snorunt family easily. I think these guys are actually my favourite Ice Pokemon. For awhile, I really loved Froslass. Now, I just respect it, but I still think it's cool. It's a shame Glalie was cursed with terribly balanced stats.

Vanipeti is sooooo cuuuteeeee♥ Oh don't get me wrong, Vanipeti is the cutest Ice-type pokemon ever created, but his evos are the dumbest! Really!! Why ice-cones? Couldn't James ( the designer ) draw a snowman?

In other hand, I like a lot Frosslass. Her stats are good, fastest ghost pokemon tied with Gengar, with crippling moves and annoying strategies.

Come one, ice cream pokemon F.T.W. I love it.

Snorunt line, because Glalie is one of my favourite pokémons. Sup flying hockey mask.

I love the designs of the Snorunt line, especially Froslass. Vanipeti... is... FAIL!

I prefer the Ice-Cream Pokémon, due to concept and stats.

The Snorunt line has Froslass. Instant win. Besides, Baibanira isn't all that great, stat-wise.

Snorunt line's better :p
Posted via Mobile Device

Froslass is one of my favorites, so my vote goes to the Snorunt line.

Originality please? Anyway, Snorunt line has one of the best designs while the snow cone thing arguably has one of the worst designs. Snorunt wins.

Vanipeti. It looks really cute.

Not only that, but...it's freaking ice cream! Who doesn't love ice cream?!

EXACTLY! Ice Cream is extremely original, if you ask me. Especially if you consider how Vanipeti and its evolutions are said to be formed. Plus, the Vanipeti line gets access to Sheer Cold and Weather Ball. That's instant awesome.

But I love, love, LOVE Froslass. Just I love, love, LOVE everyone in the Vanipeti line.

Wow, says some guy who likes frikkin Muk. Designs dont get much worse than that.

I love the ice cream line because its hilarious. Anyone who dosnt like it lacks a sense of humor, lol. My opinion, at least.

But Snorunts line is pretty cool.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom